Toribash
Original Post
[POC] Run for Muscular distrophy
Ok, so my little brother has duchenne muscular dystrophy, and I read somewhere that one of the reasons that people with duchenne muscular dystrophy need a wheelchair is because the range of motion on their ankles is to low and eventually gets so low that their feet get stuck in an odd position, so in this mod the tori players feet have a lower range of motion than normal. I also read that sometimes they get surgery on their ankles to increase their range of motion, but this increases it too much, so the uke player has a higher range of motion on their ankle. The last edit I made to the tori's was that I lowered the strength of all their joints by 0.3, because muscular dystrophy affects your muscle strength. The goal of this mod was to simulate walking/running with duchenne muscular dystrophy with, and without ankle surgery.

I havn't bothered to post a picture of the mod, because all you would see in the picture is 2 toris facing each other.
Attached Files
RunForMD.tbm (3.3 KB, 36 views)
Now, watch as SparChar walks around like a drunk guy. Will test this out.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
This is a pretty amazing idea. I might use it later.
Congratulations on the mod
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
This is a pretty amazing idea. I might use it later.
Congratulations on the mod

Thanks, what did you mean by I might use it later? Can't wait to see some replays
Ahm, I thought Tori had no changes to it at all and decided to ditch a running test replay. Great. Here's an attempt to it. Maybe they don't need wheel chairs?

And yeah I just kinda got tired at the end .-.
Attached Files
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays