ES Recruitment Drive
Motorcycle I think, because if we use car.. the traffic will be too long (in my country at least) and with motorcycle we can easily drive pass all the traffic since motorcycle are smaller than cars.

Why not bicycle or just walking? Cause.. I don't like to waste to much energy .. it's good for life but if we're rushing? that isn't a great transportation

But if we're talking more which mean we can have any kind of transportation (maybe flying around with jet or heli?)
Train/Monorail should be good too (sadly, my place doesn't have that because of our uneven ground)
My fear keeps me hesitating
[e]MrMrO[BGF]
My own car.. Public transportation tends to have people you don't want to be near.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
My own car.. Public transportation tends to have people you don't want to be near.

I agree, especially in a jeepney
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
F2

or L2

if you want me to explain what that is i will gladly do it, but if you know what it is, i salute to you and you will lose your virginity soon.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Motorcycle, because I like to look metal it is efficient in terms of traffic, it is (relatively) light on fuel, and is more efficient in the time-to-distance-covered ratio than a bicycle.

Over short distances though, I like running :P
Jogging if I'm really comfortable, walking for the norm, fucking airplane because I miss that shit.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays