ES Recruitment Drive
- Arabic (native).
- French (we have to keep in touch with European countries, and France is the most important of em, so they start teaching us French since our first school year).
- English (started getting the hang of it since I was 5-6 through watching TV, after that, I loved the language and decided to get more in depth).
- Italian (extremely rusty, but my uncle is living in Italy so I pick up a few words and sentences).
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

german (native)
english (started getting intressted when i was about 6 and played a rayman learning-game and there was an english section.)
gaulish (got intressted when i listened to eluveitie - omnos and wondered what they were speaking. sad that its a dead language :<)
celtic (also got intressted when i listened to an celtic-metal song. just dont rememver what it was :/)
turkish (a bit, my dad is half turkish. can say some sentences like "yes im fine" or "i finished this". was never really intressted in learning it fluently)
and tons of german dialects (ruhrdeutsch, bayrisch, berlinerisch, schwäbisch, sächsisch, plattdeutsch, niederdeutsch, hochdeutsch, österreichisch, hannoveranisch, ostfriesisch, schweizerisch (i dont know if english words exist for this))
Last edited by Mongius; May 10, 2012 at 06:11 AM.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
  • Russian (native)
  • English at teen-age knowledge

So I can speak only those 2 languages. I started learning English just like EJM did: through watching shows. But then I decided to learn it harder, so yeah.

Oh, I also really love quoting some French phrases. Makes me feel cool.
meow
Originally Posted by MrKapow View Post
I can speak English, Spanish (native) and Catalan (native too).

eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww

you should be banned for that!
jk jk

I lived 2 years in Cataluña. (still don't like Catalan)
Last edited by largeKilla; May 10, 2012 at 08:51 AM.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
well lets see
I live in netherlands so i speak dutch
My parents are from marocco so i speak arabic also
At school i learn
English
German
Frence
And chinese
And i also speak a little spanish and italian but not every good
I'm just fluent in English nothing special. I've heard that English is actually the most difficult language to learn, I wonder where that bs came from

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
English (Native)
French- learned to speak it from my father.
Life is not fair, but life is not fair for everyone... which actually makes it fair.