Toribash
Ok i want a chicken pecking at the ground then a worm pops out and eats it. Ill donate also.

Edit: oh wait can you do isometric? If so i want a building exploding.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Hi i would like a ninja monkey sneaking up on a big gorilla and slicing its throat....lol i likes blood and gore....well i will donate when i receives...and tell me if you cant do that if so ill request something else.
Avvy by TehBasher
Originally Posted by Monobi View Post
What beith this Kung Pow?

Oh, and its finished xD

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r148/Count-Boomin/Avatars/ninja-cow.gif

That is all hand drawn. Tell me if anything is wrong. And i can't draw humans =X So i replaced with anohter cow.

I think its pretty decent, actually =D

Lol should make a bull doing that to the cow XD.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
holy jesus they are awsome i would like one plox and i would like it to have ummm....
i could get a ninja pikachu (in full on ninja bath robes) at 50x50 throwing knifes and kool stuffs maybe a static chrage or somethen

cheers cabby
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Whoa, very, very, very, very nice avatars mate.
I'm just trying to think of an idea
+ Rep
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
heheh thanks =] creds on teh way =]
:D
Ishi:

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...iBlackMage.gif

NOTE: No more made until monday. Am now learning pascal for school, and also away this weekend.
Last edited by Monobi; Sep 6, 2007 at 10:27 PM.
Hmm, its not moving D: i think its cause its 100x100, could ya make it 80x80 when you get the chance?

[T]
#hi