Ranking
I just wanted to know if you could change the text to just: "Splash attack!"
With nothing else
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
1 of mine pls?
no fair at least do 1 of mine
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
I asked first lol!
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Its what i choose, not whos first. Because some people are asking way too much. And then there are some asking for stuff that would look really bad in pixel art... Seriously guys.
Im 2 lazy to but as your good at sprites can you do me a favor ill pay 150 tc if you modifie 1 sprite ive chosen but ill provide the sheet with 2 examples i have done the 2 examples but took me a few hours and im very impatient.If intrested please pm!
Last edited by cocobeaqn; Sep 15, 2007 at 09:24 AM.
i don't want a big badass dragon just like a chinese one thin and it goes in a kinda wave pattern

like the one on my head
A Hamster who runs in a wheel., Thank You. Will donate.
Last edited by Skullkid; Sep 13, 2007 at 08:11 PM.
<jacadventour69> Hold the line...
<dragonforcerocks11> love isn't always on time...
<jacadventour69> It's not in the words that you told me, girl
<dragonforcerocks11> im not a girl douche
http://artpad.art.com/?kjundt1dwxyw
Instead of the guy in a straight jacket, could I have a guy getting electrocuted? (looped)
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw