Ranking
Original Post
[Origin] Bank Rules
so in the Shared banks part of the shop side tabs. clicking on that there is an option at the bottom that says open shared bank. Typing in the name of the bank profile will send a bank request. I think that everyone of freshman level or maybe member level and higher should do this and send a request to the bank. I think we should have ONE person (besides Leaders and co-leaders) whos side job (not adding another rank cause no need) is to also control the bank and share money. This person will go into the bank profile and accept all the requests of the able members who have permission to be connected to the bank. they will control who has connection if someone gets banned, dishonors the clan, and other bad things their connection will be cut off until they gain the permission back.
I think that the Council leader should have the master bank pass. as well as the leaders.

Origin Bankers:
Zeus
Satan
MasterFate
Embry (Head CouncilMan/ Banker)

*Bank Links:
Freshman or Members and up

Ways To Get Bank privileges:
Get Promoted

**Ways To lose Bank Privileges:
Get Demoted(to/from any position)
Leave the Clan
Ban
Miss use of your Bank Privs
Reported by another clan for behavior

* When you have bank privs note: this is not a bank to store personal money in. The money that is put in this bank is for any clan member to use provided that they have their privs.

** when you lose bank privs the council, after discussing what the reason was and what actions to take, will also decide on how long your connection will be cut off the time length may vary depending on multiple factors:

Number of reports against you
reason for ban
type of miss use of bank privs
reason for demotion

(this whole thread is just a proposal not an actual thing yet)
Last edited by WeppetKo; Jun 16, 2015 at 09:49 AM. Reason: title fix
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
So what you are saying is that we should get a specific amount of tc if you get promoted in the clan? I don't really get it. I don't have the best english so please clarify this for me.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
I dont get this either but hey?im higher than fresh man
-----
(Demon Got banned for infraction buidup)
Last edited by jesus; Dec 11, 2014 at 07:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Mack I think he's Referring to Loans.
And I think you should change "Leave the Clan" to "No longer be in the Clan" since someone might get Kicked and Ask a Loan Anyway :P I like your Banking System though and hope it becomes an actual thing I'll most likely be using this as a Reference or a Starting Point for when FC Sets one up Oh and sorry for butting in :P
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Not everyone needs excuse to the bank for a number of reasons that i don't have time to list at the moment. i do have the password, but i fear people will use the money in the bank for things other then the clan. we will talk about making this a thing later. if we do make this a thing, need a sure fired way of making the tc bank. cause there's a number of problems with this idea. we will see though.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
I feel like 90% should go towards the clan and 10% to people specific chosen to able to take tc out, it shouldnt be based on rank it should be people picked
what im saying is you can stop by place money inside the bank whenever you want but to take money out you will need to speak to a council member state your amount and state your reson for doing so : tourney, Bet server, globals, clan related texture items, etc. this is done so that the money is controlled and we don't end up wasting it on stupid stuff.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
I have 250k I got as a bday gift and earned that i am putting 100k aside in my bank for Origin Projects and such in my bank oOFateOo
-----
also i am VIP again so i have 5k bradcasts
Last edited by Fates; Jul 4, 2015 at 08:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]