Ranking
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Yea, i know. But how can i bump a thread without double posting?

Placing a link in the talk thread and asking members to check it out, obviously.

I'm not going to vote because I have no idea how skilled the members are x)
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post

I'm not going to vote because I have no idea how skilled the members are x)

THIS..... is how skilled i am B(
-----
i made an alt because i don't want my name on this replay xD
Attached Files
PRO MLG XMAP 420 RUNNING.rpl (46.6 KB, 5 views)
(Origin)
Guys, really, i need votes. If you don't vote, all this will be useless. I asked many times if you like the project, if you dont give a fuck about it, if you have suggestions... Some of you said that it was ok, anyone said something against it. Now that you have to vote, only 3 guys voted, i sent a vote too, so i have 4 votes. They aren't enought. Leaders, council members, you can vote too.

Only one day left and i think i've lost my time thinking about all this system, because yes, it took me hours. Anyway i'm not forcing you obviously, just saying that you should have told me before, really.

Thanks to those 3 guys that already voted.
weppet. umm do i just send the names of the people i thank should go in each rank? if so give me a few and i'll send my thoughts over.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
weppet. umm do i just send the names of the people i thank should go in each rank? if so give me a few and i'll send my thoughts over.

Sure, just read requirements and you can send me the list of your votes. Remember that if you want to be a Strategist of the Council you can add it at the end of the list.
Application for Knights of the Round

So I think I am very skilled and very active in this game to become one of these things and yeah heres some mlg rekking replays of me killing people
-----
the lifter rekt replay was glitched

I was vs's Godjin he lifted me i was on the edge
Attached Files
best decap .rpl (73.7 KB, 2 views)
best decap 2.rpl (58.0 KB, 2 views)
Best decap in the world.rpl (30.1 KB, 5 views)
Best save ever.rpl (79.6 KB, 4 views)
Decappin again.rpl (54.2 KB, 3 views)
epic saves.rpl (74.0 KB, 3 views)
good saves damn.rpl (84.8 KB, 3 views)
GET REKT BOI.rpl (76.6 KB, 4 views)
Lifter rekt.rpl (85.7 KB, 3 views)
LOL RIP.rpl (90.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by counter; Jan 18, 2015 at 10:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by -Demon View Post
Application for Knights of the Round

So I think I am very skilled and very active in this game to become one of these things and yeah heres some mlg rekking replays of me killing people
-----
the lifter rekt replay was glitched

I was vs's Godjin he lifted me i was on the edge

Dude, i have already explained that, before those self-reports, we need votes that are explained in the first paragraph. I'll tell you when we can start with those system dynamics.
well i really hope this system goes well and enough people vote. but seriously we need more than 3 votes if this is going to work, not to mention be an accurate representation of how skilled we are.
(Origin)
Originally Posted by TuniBoy View Post
Weppetko the 1 week is over you have the result or you need more votes?

I could post results, but i dont think that 3 votes are enought to build a fair system. So, if someone wants to vote, hurry up.