Toribash
Original Post
[Origin] Stories' Tome (Invades Welcome)
Stories' Tome

Hello Origins, welcome in the Stories' Tome. Here you can write whatever your mind can think about using a story.

You can take inspiration from your own life, something you have seen or completely invent it, but avoid c/p and plagiarism. Give it a title and post it. It can be of any lenght you want, it's the content that matters. C&C is welcome, try to avoid comments like "omg beautiful xd" or "lol", this isn't what the writer wants to hear from his readers.

Stories

Rules are the same of our whole forum, so don't write anything racist or offensive.
*If you have questions about the possibility of your story being offensive please consult a origin leader for guidance.

Format:
For stories that are not short oneshots please abide by these guidelines:

Chapter stories: Make sure that your story and its chapters are inside spoilers (to save scrolling time and space) As such:

story name and rating

Ratings:
To keep others from being offended from your story by something other than what was forbidden by the rules above please put the following rating(s) on your story in its title spoiler if your story has the following;

K: Little to no violence, absolutely no foul language (age group 7- whatever)
K-T: Normal story with nothing too serious in the sense of violence, soft language (age group 10-whatever)
T: Vary little foul language, suggestive themes, average violence (age group 13- whatever)
T-M: may possibly have average foul language, high violence little gore, average suggestive themes, average sexual themes (age group 15- whatever)
M: May contain High amounts of Foul language, Violence and gore, Suggestive themes, Little dark content, May also contain High sexual content, *please notify in the story or chapter when this may occur*, abuse of drugs and or alcohol (age group 18-whatever)
A: Very dark content, very high amount of sexual content and use of abuse of drugs and or alcohol, Extreme violence and or gore, high profanity.

I hope I have aroused your interest guys, this is the moment to show how deep your feelings are or how crazy your mind is, the choice is yours!

* Contact Zeus, Satan, Weppetko, or MasterFate for questions on your story
Last edited by Fates; Jun 4, 2015 at 02:19 PM. Reason: more information for organization purposes & added stories' list
13 stones
This is a story I wrote in my creative writing class may continue may not... depends. Enjoy

13 Stones (T-M)

Last edited by Fates; Jun 3, 2015 at 04:19 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
*SPOILERS* read the story before!

I found really interesting the changes of point of view between the two characters, it helped me to understand better the situation and that Vitta is a girl (probably my fault). The fighting part was well described, with a good balance between character's thoughts and action.

About the fireball-throwing dogs i have a doubt: you wrote about a summoner that isn't near enought to control them, so i suppose that there is an human/mage that controls those dogs, but it's not clear to me what this distance implies. Is it because the summoner has to catch them?

Another thing about the last part: is it the explanation of the initial situation? They were in the dungeon stealing The Sword Of Origins (hehe) and gems when they were discovered and forced to run away?

Those were my intial questions/doubts after this first chapter, maybe they will help you while writing the other ones, just to clear some things like setting, age of protagonists, etc.

I enjoyed the reading, really, you should continue this mate, i want to read more.
-----
Edit info: i added a list of stories in the first post so everyone can find every story. You can post different chapters of the same story in different posts. So, Master, for example you could remove some of your spoilers from your post, to make it easier to read, i suggest you to just leave the one named "chapter 1" and simply write the name of the story above.

Chapter's names are well accepted too.
Last edited by WeppetKo; Jun 1, 2015 at 04:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
*SPOILERS* read the story before!

I found really interesting the changes of point of view between the two characters, it helped me to understand better the situation and that Vitta is a girl (probably my fault). The fighting part was well described, with a good balance between character's thoughts and action.

About the fireball-throwing dogs i have a doubt: you wrote about a summoner that isn't near enought to control them, so i suppose that there is an human/mage that controls those dogs, but it's not clear to me what this distance implies. Is it because the summoner has to catch them?

Another thing about the last part: is it the explanation of the initial situation? They were in the dungeon stealing The Sword Of Origins (hehe) and gems when they were discovered and forced to run away?

Those were my intial questions/doubts after this first chapter, maybe they will help you while writing the other ones, just to clear some things like setting, age of protagonists, etc.

I enjoyed the reading, really, you should continue this mate, i want to read more.
-----
Edit info: i added a list of stories in the first post so everyone can find every story. You can post different chapters of the same story in different posts. So, Master, for example you could remove some of your spoilers from your post, to make it easier to read, i suggest you to just leave the one named "chapter 1" and simply write the name of the story above.

Chapter's names are well accepted too.

I'm thinking of starting the second chapter soon. And yes most people mistake Vitta for a boy and Amaru for a girl (it will happen often in the story). Believe it or not I came up with the name from Vittu's alternate TB name, Vitta and I thought the name was cool and orginal so I used that. I will put a summary up today to give you a decent view of where this might go without giving away too much info. I will post again when this update is up.....dated.....yeah.

I just realized none of my italics from Google docs transfered over as well as the bold. I'll fix that as well.
Last edited by Fates; Jun 2, 2015 at 03:47 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...