Ranking
Originally Posted by savlon View Post
well kinda. its in the photo but your pose is just so awkward so its hard. can i change the angle to make it work better?

If you need to, sure, but i wouldn't like the tori to watch laterally, so if there is the need to i can change pose.
Last edited by WeppetKo; Jun 9, 2015 at 06:34 PM.

well thats it so far. your tori ok? ill probably have to move people around a bit to fit everyone in.
Commencing Project Origin 2.0

well thats it so far. your tori ok? ill probably have to move people around a bit to fit everyone in.

Is it frame 375 of the replay? I remember it different

You cutted my frankenbolts!!! Murderer! Ahahah
that pose tho... its so funny.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
I have offically made my move named (the kick I use in ABD), if I think I did it right. turns out my alt made the move (when I was banned) so I had to go on it and name it on there.

Edit: Currently practing ABD in the public server for anyone interested on joining
Last edited by Fates; Jun 9, 2015 at 08:53 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Is it frame 375 of the replay? I remember it different

You cutted my frankenbolts!!! Murderer! Ahahah

oh... i used 475 xD anyway fixed now and works well! that was my fault sorry!

heres mine
Attached Images
screenshot-09-15-42-29.jpg (12.1 KB, 5 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
oh... i used 475 xD anyway fixed now and works well! that was my fault sorry!

Now it's perfect, i like it
glad to see I've start a tiny discussion about the clan tag. Now after seeing how many people actually want to change, I'll go to yes. I'd also like a change to [o], because [Origin] has become old to me (irony?). I guess I've started two conversations, the clan tag and clearing up the ranks.

I'll be sending on my screenshot on Friday.

Quick question: When will I be getting the pass to the secret forum or thread?

Also, W0nder (an applicant of ours) has been wondering (the irony) when he will be tested, but more importantly whether he's gotten 3 no's or yes'. This was done through pm.

I <3 you guys now
keep this activity up fam.
Last edited by nord; Jun 9, 2015 at 10:30 PM.
Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
glad to see I've start a tiny discussion about the clan tag. Now after seeing how many people actually want to change, I'll go to yes. I'd also like a change to [o], because [Origin] has become old to me (irony?). I guess I've started two conversations, the clan tag and clearing up the ranks.

I'll be sending on my screenshot on Friday.

Quick question: When will I be getting the pass to the secret forum or thread?

Also, W0nder (an applicant of ours) has been wondering (the irony) when he will be tested, but more importantly whether he's gotten 3 no's or yes'. This was done through pm.

I <3 you guys now
keep this activity up fam.

i vote we dont change the tag. for one it will help us regain reputation as people will recognize [origin] better then [o] and as master said the [o] could be interpreted in different ways. id say keep it [origin]
-----
and also master you have been added
Last edited by savlon; Jun 9, 2015 at 10:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump