Toribash
Original Post
is this normal ? i can't hate ...
Hey,

so when i was young .. like 13~14 yrs old .. i was bullied .. a lot ..
and i didn't really care .. even if i feel sad and filled with anger.
but after 2~3 years i couldn't hate anymore .. and i really feel sorry for the Bullies that physically insulted me ... and i still can't hate, i mean, i feel angry but not really angry and i can't hate anyone ... i don't know why i feel that way but anyone who try to insult me or attack me or start bullying on me, i feel like he is worthless and poor .

is there a problem with the way i think ?

i know that this looks like a joke to some of you guys but, its real :/

And sorry for my not really good English <3
DM if interested in buying/selling TC & Art.
Yes, you're an ass who places yourself above everyone else just because you don't want to get hurt.
I think I might be retired.
God damn it .. i am an ass <:I ... so the problem is with me ...

But .... but ... i don't want and i don't mean to be an ass
-snip-
i'm pretty much the same
there is acually some people i hate and cant stand being around them
mostly those guys who like to bully everyone that looks weak and get into alot of fights with them because i cant stand watching them bullying people becaue they are weak or different.
there is alot of people who did bad things for me and i was always that nice guy who forgive everyone for everything (thats what my friends told me)
for me i can only hate a person for a week(max) and then i feel normal with him again(well except if he is an extremly god level at being a dick).

the point is: forgiving people is not a problem or something sooo unusual
its good and people(worthly people to be exact) will like you and increase they're ability to ignore the bad things about you.
just know someone's worth and when you have no choice but to hate him
Last edited by Arctic; Oct 27, 2016 at 11:19 PM.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
-snip-
i'm pretty much the same
there is acually some people i hate and cant stand being around them
mostly those guys who like to bully everyone that looks weak and get into alot of fights with them because i cant stand watching them bullying people becaue they are weak or different.
there is alot of people who did bad things for me and i was always that nice guy who forgive everyone for everything (thats what my friends told me)
for me i can only hate a person for a week(max) and then i feel normal with him again(well except if he is an extremly god level at being a dick).

the point is: forgiving people is not a problem or something sooo unusual
its good and people(worthly people to be exact) will like you and increase they're ability to ignore the bad things about you.
just know someone's worth and when you have no choice but to hate him

Did you actually read what he wrote at all or did you just feel like bragging about how forgiving of a person you are.

Literally nothing you said relates to his post honestly.
Last edited by Arctic; Oct 27, 2016 at 11:11 PM.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Did you actually read what he wrote at all or did you just feel like bragging about how forgiving of a person you are.

Literally nothing you said relates to his post honestly.

Sounds so ironic since we're posting in a board called offtopic, huh?

This just sounds like you're trying to cope with the bullying by putting yourself on a pedestal and everyone else is beneath you/don't understand you. While it's not the best/good at all way to handle this a lot of people unfortunately do.
You opened the SpaghettiO's, now you gotta sniff them.
Don't listen to Grohen he's a troll, does this shit for fun

No, there's no problem with how you think, but sometimes (depends on if they'll actually kick your ass) it can be necessary to stand up for yourself in times where people are picking on you. People only do it because they know you won't do anything about it.
Last edited by Triton; Oct 26, 2016 at 06:45 AM.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
That is good Xsgamer. That means you are smart enough to see through their bullshit. You are smart enough to see the extreme implications that the word hate carries. it is an extremely negative word, one of the worst words in the dictionary and one of the worst feelings that you can have.

You are smart enough to see through their bullying and feel sorry for them. That they would stoop so low as to pick on someone else to make up for their lack of self esteem. There will come a time where you need to put your foot down however, they are not of the same bracket as you when it comes to intelligence and may continue picking on you until you do something about it. Physical or not, you will regret not doing something about it if you don't. Good luck
Last edited by tertywerty; Oct 26, 2016 at 08:24 AM.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Thanks guys .. i've just finished reading all your comments <3

its really nice and so gentle ...

i don't know what to say ...

The thing that i wanted to know that if there is a problem with me or not .. and it looks like the problem is not me .. its how some people act to each other negatively <3 ^.^

i am a human after all and i make mistakes, so .. Sorry Grohenbird <3 i didn't mean to be an ass :P

Thanks again <3