ES Recruitment Drive
Isn't there like set ban duration for each rule?
Cause this kinda seems unfair
zotwi Attempted account trading. Do not try to get people to trade accounts with you. Dec 4, 2011 Dec 18, 2011 ViperTech
Braids Attempted account trading. Do not try to get people to trade accounts with you. Dec 4, 2011 Mar 4, 2012 Chozo
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
The ban reason on zotwi isn't the right one. He was banned for something else, but the wrong thing got put into the ban reason.

Although theoretically speaking, it could still be "fair" depending on what role each account played.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
hanz0 why do you ask ''who is Hanz0?'' when you know we're refering to you? Isn't that wasting our time yet we get banned for wasting your time?
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
hanz0 why do you ask ''who is Hanz0?'' when you know we're refering to you? Isn't that wasting our time yet we get banned for wasting your time?

Obviously because he is not Hanz0.
Hoss.
But ofc he is aware we are refering to him, so whats the point?
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag

No idea zazo.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammar
But ofc he is aware we are refering to him, so whats the point?

I don't appreciate you telling me what I am aware of. Unless you're talking about Hanz0. It's possible that you know what he's aware of, I dunno.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
he has, the staff is currently streamlining the cure to take on the pharmaceutical monopoly by storm
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan