Ranking
Here we are, level 100 on that god damn Clash Of Clans! Any single dollar has been spent, this is a long work that took me more than one year and an half. Next achievement: max that th9 (with walls to level 9).

Big Image for a Big Village <3

Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post
What is clash of clans?

A bit surprised you have never heard about it, but this.

Originally Posted by Lume View Post

Clash of Clans is an online multiplayer game in which players build a community, train troops, and attack other players to earn gold and elixir, which can be used to build defenses that protect the player from other players' attacks, and to train and upgrade troops. The game also features a pseudo-single player campaign in which the player must attack a series of fortified goblin villages.

Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Here we are, level 100 on that god damn Clash Of Clans! Any single dollar has been spent, this is a long work that took me more than one year and an half. Next achievement: max that th9 (with walls to level 9).

Big Image for a Big Village <3

GG. not a big fan of coc but thats pretty impressive
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
I have tried it but never liked it, as Hx said. Why are you posting here anyways?

Plus, I finished my fkin testing boy was that shit annoying as fuck. Still got a month left of school, then it's a month trip to the Philippines.
Clash of clans is a fun game . I am kind of addicted to it in a strange way.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Clash of clans is a fun game . I am kind of addicted to it in a strange way.

Oh, nothing strange, don't worry. Supercell has made it to be addictive, so they earn big money we can have fun

How is your village?
Embry did you ever figure out why you cant join servers?

also, just realized that Zombiefier2 lives in Egypt, which is why we never see him in game so ill send him a message about the activity thing so we know he is still active on forums.

'Last Activity: Mar 19, 2015
shadowcs1 was defeated by ksMagic on Feb 12, 2015.'
.......I don't think this needs explaination as to why he should go.

mercykiller defeated BOBIK344 on Jun 1, 2015.

I didn't even know mercy was still game active but 'the more you know' I guess.
Last edited by Fates; Jun 3, 2015 at 04:43 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...