Toribash
Think this is original shit right?

idfk really, i Think it's cool as fuck doe
Attached Files
#Xioi#Pk - Delinquet.rpl (356.0 KB, 82 views)
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
You say I surpass you in everything, yet there is not a fucking way in hell I'll ever be as good at parkour as you.

Short and sweet parkour demo thing I guess. The tic-tac to the edge was flawless, but the landing looked a bit wonky considering it looks like you went for a cork at first. Had you executed that cork and landed the same way after it I'd be pretty damn impressed. I love the spring effect you make some of your climbs with, adds some serious style points. Roll over the obstacle wasn't flawless but from that angle it probably won't be able to become much better. Sexy ass landing to finish up.

You are a maniac when it comes to parkour, that's pretty obvious. Please make more.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Hi man

Nice one! Run started cool but a bit messy at the same time, but what to say for the rest?
its really nice. Awesome ideas going there, just do more, please.

gj
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Thanks a bunch bros <3

Ima try to put up a replay tonight,

Might be a wip or something new.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Hopefully this is advanced enough for your needs.
Attached Files
Mack - [T] - Better call Saul.rpl (423.3 KB, 52 views)
|Replays|
So you basically have the roundoff-ish move but then you basically do the same kind of looking move afterwards to spin instead which just looks repetitive.

The scoot was nice, cork too but in general the replay lacked a certain style. I don't know how to explain this but I've noticed most of the best people in this game don't have a unique style. Watching my replays, Kong (flash's) replays or say Shod's replays you notice a style that even if we did absolutely boring shit you'd want to watch the replay again.

All I'm saying is that you're a great tricker but until you find that part of you I'll sadly find you a bit boring because you all look like somebody else.
Yeah thanks. I'll see what I can do about that in the future.

Probably best collab yet. Enviromental tricking with Kouta. We succeeded in landing a Cheat 1080 twist.
Attached Files
cb_martial_arts_spar_cagev5.tbm (27.5 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by Mack; Jun 18, 2016 at 01:36 AM.
|Replays|
Nice, very nice I love how you achieved the last trick.
I can't really comment on how you didn't really use the environnement enough because in my replay I didn't either but yeah...
So the tricks varied which was nice but yeah so the style needs works but that was actually really entertaining.
okey now thats something :o
that was damn good flow you got there
every trick looked good and fluid
one thing i didn't like was the arms raising after the flare
but damn son that was good
gg
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .