Toribash
Original Post
From hampa to the 1,000,000 member
The millionth member is coming up, and since I've only been here for a year, I thought it would be cool to hear some of your guys' stories about things that have happened in this time that the game has been around.

Also where is toribash going to go in the future?
Well, first of all, I actually think that those in belts under black belt, is way better than they were when I joined. Although I do know, that many of them is alts. There is way more spammers and trolls though. The forum is going in the right direction, but people are starting to get less and less interested in the game, and unless we find a solution to make the game more interesting, I think we might loose a big amount of players. Although, if we found the solution, I think there will be a great raise in activity, especially ingame.

I think I'm hoping for some famous game-maker finds us, and introduces us to the world.
And in some ways.. I don't. It would be great for the game's popularity to get a big raise of members. But then again, all the servers would be crowded, and the popularity would go down again.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, that I dont know what is going to happen in the future and I dont even know what I want to happen, but I'll take it as it comes with a big, fat smile.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Toribash will die after a while; the game gets boring after a year or two of playing usually.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Bringing back the 3-4 players at once thing might prolong toribash's lifespan.
You guys are forgetting toribash is unique, i'm sure it will last usually longer than most other games. Even after nabi/hampa has lost interest in doing new versions and etc.
Back for good.
More ways to get TC ingame without waiting in a list like tourney would be a great way for more to play.
High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.
Originally Posted by Wolf257 View Post
Bringing back the 3-4 players at once thing might prolong toribash's lifespan.

All it'd do is make people rage because their computer isn't good enough to support more than 2 players. It's true that some people can run it fine, but the vast majority can't.
Originally Posted by Pedant View Post
All it'd do is make people rage because their computer isn't good enough to support more than 2 players. It's true that some people can run it fine, but the vast majority can't.

I have to say, that is bascially what sums it up, it would be awesome if we could have it, even though I run like 8 fps with just 2 players(on single player) I would still love to see 4-3 players at once. Just to see how it works.
Needs to be more prestigious weekly tournaments posted on forums to increase excitement,.
Toribash in a Nutshell:

1) Look a cool game
2) Wow this game is kinda hard to get the hang of
3) I'm decent now
4) I shit on people all the time in multiplayer
5) Mp is boring, I'll start doing Sp
6) I got good at Sp
7) I won't play Mp or Sp anymore unless I'm super bored
8 ) Ohai forums

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN