Ranking
I bet some people get easily frustrated on not being able to adapt to an opposing opener. Too bad for them, that.
its their fault they cant use their brain to come up with a move that can beat yours...their the noobs
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Doing the same move over and over again is noobish.
Though My teakyon kicks is very powerful and goes at speeds up to 50mph to the balls I still use it reapetedly I for am a noobish person for I am to stupid to try and invent new moves.
Yes I just called myself noobish.
That is just one aspect of my noobisity. :P

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
I agree the act itself is kinda sorta noobish, but I'm really more asking your opinion on the circumstances.
It's really under any circumstances it doesnt hurt to try a new move evoryonce in a while.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
I do...I have plenty of moves...that guys was just being a bitch so i used that one juts to annoy him because he was too stupid to either quit bitching and leave, or just figure out how to beat it...
If you really want to gain skill though I suggest that you don't play mods.

[Evil] is recruiting!

Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
If you really want to gain skill though I suggest that you don't play mods.

Lol. I play mods for fun, not to gain skill. The point of a game isn't to get as good as possible as fast as possible, it's to have fun. Maybe you'll try it sometimes. (And play me in wushu before you call me unskilled)
I do I also play mods evoryone in a while to have fun!
And I play Tk for fun too.
Becuase I love to kick nuts. xD
Toribash = fun.

[Evil] is recruiting!