Toribash
Hatt and I decided that I could do spiritwrestling/taekkyon/aikido
it's not very reassuring if we can't even get you guys ingame.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Yes, unfortunately everyone won't be able to play (surprise) and since this shit is pretty big we're only taking what we think is the safest card.
Idk if we need more players for these mods later as the matches per mod increase but for now at-least you'll have to bend over for some dictatorship
PM me with any and all questions
that, unless some of you want to step up to the plate and try something new.

So I read the list of clans for the league and I feel we should make a server today and practice alot of good clans and we should be ready (:
Bump.
/me bumps
Fucking BUMPed.

The first round is said to be released tomorrow (aka today, for me) so pimp your sneakers with stickers and dick because we're not gonna loose this... easily...
This is where you update yourself and your shit.
You can go now.
Last edited by Hattersin; Jul 30, 2013 at 07:38 AM.
It's ok Not many people will get to play in the first round or at all.
-----
Brackets are here \o/ Go read on the event thread please.
This will work similarly to how the world championships did. There will be multiple mods each round, 7 mods specifically.
There must be at least 3 players present for each round, any less and you cannot play.
The amount of each mod played per round will increase each round, just as the world championships did.
Each person must play once, and cannot play 2 mods in a row. You may change the order of the mods as you wish in order to get the appropriate players matching their best mods. If this poses a problem, contact myself or any GM.
So the first round will be best of the 7 mods, YOU MUST FINISH ALL MATCHES.
The mods are as follow:
Brushu (x2) Kt700?
Taekkyon (x2)
WorldEater
Judofrac (x1)
Nigma/WorldEater
Aikido (x2)
Tyzi
Lenshu3ng (x2)
Me?
swfixed (x1)
Tyzi
(x1)
Chazer?

This weeks mystery mod will be runkido - because you've had time to practice it

I would appreciate personally testing any question marks. I ask people to focus practice on those because it is what I feel is our weak points and less experienced mods.
Last edited by TyZi; Aug 5, 2013 at 11:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
im very, very confident in me in aikido, and i can do taekkyon if nobody else is good at it, but iirc worldeater is good at it, as he rekt me in classic ;)

hatt you have to remember that each round will be 3 mods, and i cant play more than 1 mod in each round, so i cant do 3 mods..
if we want to win this, which it seems like most of you guys dont care.. then you have to post what you can play, or practice to get good at some of them

rubber for judofrac
chazer for runkido?

If i get into obey , count on me for both runkido and judo.
In Judofrac my rank was 9 , but i took a break and it went up significantly , but i'm still pretty good at it , as for runkido , my rank was around 80ish or something there , but it went up for the same reason , however , much like judo i'm still comfortable in that mod.
~Nigma