Ranking
I started building oberon today. Should I continue to build nova?
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
You can have 3 Warframes so why not? I will sell my Excalibur once I have 2 other maxed frames. Rhino, Ash and Frost Prime for me
Frosttt. I can't wait to get the normal frost lel. I almost have a bronco prime I think it was? Going for akbronco prime. Have the bp already!
Been a really long time since I played this, thinking of going back at it, anything new I should look out for?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by -Link View Post
I started building oberon today. Should I continue to build nova?

NOVA! Yes build Nova, infact build most the chick frames, but deffo Nova (and a Sayrn if you have the slots & don't mind farming one of the most horrible bosses in the game). Much love for Nova, one of the few frames that you'll use the low abilities constantly rather than spamming 4.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Been a really long time since I played this, thinking of going back at it, anything new I should look out for?

Lots. Damage was given an overhaul a while back, stuff's been added & crap stuff removed. Melee 2.0 due to come out soon.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
NOVA! Yes build Nova, infact build most the chick frames, but deffo Nova (and a Sayrn if you have the slots & don't mind farming one of the most horrible bosses in the game). Much love for Nova, one of the few frames that you'll use the low abilities constantly rather than spamming 4.

Lots. Damage was given an overhaul a while back, stuff's been added & crap stuff removed. Melee 2.0 due to come out soon.

Awesome. In fact, I play on the ps4(spamming 4?) :P By the looks of it, it is legitimately the same as the pc version. I will be getting the pc version some time, so I will look forward to possibly playing you all. Of course once I actualy understand how a pc works.
Last edited by Link; Apr 6, 2014 at 04:08 AM.
Spamming 4 = relying on a frame's ultimate.

Ps4 lol, what's it like knowing your toy console will always be a version behind the PC master race? Also sucky console controls FTL.

The game's the same, excluding the shitty noobstick controls & Sony cockblocking every update so it's always behind the PC version (if Sony weren't pricks it'd have the same version)

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Spamming 4 = relying on a frame's ultimate.

Ps4 lol, what's it like knowing your toy console will always be a version behind the PC master race? Also sucky console controls FTL.

The game's the same, excluding the shitty noobstick controls & Sony cockblocking every update so it's always behind the PC version (if Sony weren't pricks it'd have the same version)

Haha. It hurts that my semi-good pc is under maintenance. Ps4 is alright, but it is barley gaming standard. lel PC is by far master race. Not having one is kind of like knowing your week compared to everyone else.

Controls suck. Not enough crap and hard to use.

It's like this

Last edited by Link; Apr 6, 2014 at 05:58 AM.
I need to go through SpacePD's roster and clear out the inactives at some point, then if anyone's active and looking for a clan they're welcome to join (We need some fresh activity for the new stuff in U13...). I think we've got a 30 member cap? Pretty much all the current clan weapon research is done, we've got a sparring room and an obstacle course and a trading kiosk.

EDIT: Done. We now have 19 open slots; if you're active and interested in joining up post your name here and I'll send you an invite.
Last edited by hanz0; Apr 6, 2014 at 03:53 PM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&