ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by sid View Post
In a few hours I'll have myself a wyrm. Fuck's sake, I have more sentinel guardian mods than Thief's Wits

By the way, I made it to Eris' boss (Haven't tried fighting it yet). At work at the moment, but if you catch me later we can try getting you some Nyx blueprints.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Hell yeah. No rush though, need to get myself a whole other 100k.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Got the game yesterday. Ran through a level or two with Hyde. Seems like a decent game.
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
Finally got my paris. Farming salvage to get the dual heat swords.
Hoss.
Hey guys. To anyone not sure yet, this game is HUGE. I'm playing it right now, bye!
Oh I forgot to mention, you guys can add me there, playing with some friends will be more interesting I guess.

My nickname is Texats
jirado no viraya
Hai thar guise.
Anyways, played Warframe with some friends for a few days;

It's okay, but it needs some polishing. It's fun to go slice people in half, and the movement is fun to do(glitchy and wonky at times). But that doesn't make it a good game. It's kinda like just finding the fun in a game like Ace of Spades, battlefield3, or CoD. You can have fun, but that doesn't make it a good game.
Click Here To Learn MMA today!
If there is effort, there is always accomplishment. - Jigoro Kano
Originally Posted by xero901 View Post
You can have fun, but that doesn't make it a good game.

I am unable to come up with a response to this statement besides the following:

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
So if it's fun, how is it a bad game? The whole purpose of a game is for entertainment.
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
Originally Posted by xero901 View Post
Hai thar guise.
Anyways, played Warframe with some friends for a few days;

It's okay, but it needs some polishing. It's fun to go slice people in half, and the movement is fun to do(glitchy and wonky at times). But that doesn't make it a good game. It's kinda like just finding the fun in a game like Ace of Spades, battlefield3, or CoD. You can have fun, but that doesn't make it a good game.

Lost your credibility at "hai". Drove your non-existing credibility into the negatives with "thar", "guise", and the whole "a game can be fun but not good".
Hoss.