Ranking
Original Post
Better Late Than Never Eh?
Soup guys. Thanks for accepting me etc.
I'm 16, almost 17, gonna go into my junior year of highschool. I'm half German, half American, and I used to go to Zinx's school in Germany, but now I go to boarding school in the USA.
I like soccer, football, skiing, freestyle skiing (one might even say Triksking <--- Ohohoh I'm so punny.) and I play track and field as well.
I'm about 1m89cm tall, and I'm about 100kg.
I'll post sexy pics later.
I'm glad to be a part of this clan, and thanks for welcoming me in so quickly.
Also, I won't be active again for another 2 weeks, so I'll see you guys then.
Also, I bought 40 year old whiskey in Scotland. It was like 380 pounds for a 750ml bottle. Fucking expensive shit.

Aight, enough rambling. Peace.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
I remember when your sorry ass only had a couple hundred posts and you had that non-shader avatar of your tori :'D

Enjoy your stay mate!
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Originally Posted by Eloquence View Post
I like freestyle skiing.

Hello, i always knew you were a wise one, sir.
Welcome o/
It's All About Expansion
Welcome, it's always nice to see new faces.

Try to keep it real, and time will see if I like you or not... Probably will do... Because I'm weird... ^_^
Hahaha Kronos. That was such a bad picture but those were the good old days huh?
Also Alejandro you're my friend on fb lol. And nah I just say eh sometimes. And danzos \o
<3 you guys already.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Originally Posted by Eloquence View Post
I'll post sexy pics later.

Do you really think you're in control
Welcome aboard man. o7
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.