Toribash
Originally Posted by raiden224 View Post
hmmm=/ we have conflicting textures, i think mine is wrong.

EDIT:i did a little research, i'm the one with the right textures. Those are his old ones.

I /dl'd him and then i /lp'd him i dont know,but i am sure that mine is wrong :l
Do you have a favorite video game or anime?

I use renders in my signatures, so if you say no I'll make an abstract on like I did with Corey's.
Originally Posted by raiden224 View Post
hmmm=/ we have conflicting textures, i think mine is wrong.

EDIT:i did a little research, i'm the one with the right textures. Those are his old ones.

i know i made those textures but didnt remember and didnt /dl new ones

Originally Posted by aprintice View Post
Oh,gioo95 sorry for te first sig i guess my downloader war a little buged,anyways heres the new one.

why is that char so bad quality :O and i recommend to use anti-aliasing so edges are not so pixelated
I'm IN

Could you make some suggestions to me??

(The letters are ugly... i'm doing again...)
Last edited by BRVitorBR; Feb 19, 2010 at 05:19 PM.
Originally Posted by BRVitorBR View Post
I'm IN

Could you make some suggestions to me??

(The letters are ugly... i'm doing again...)

character is bad quality, and you could use some anti-aliasing and blending with character too... and allso as you say about text, it is too blurry

and sorry to all that i critices but im only trying to help u to become better artist
Last edited by JumalanKasi; Feb 19, 2010 at 06:39 PM.
raiden224 is the best by now, but i dont think that size is allowed, you all guyz just keep trying.
Vitor: no quality at all
joaopc : that has nothing special, just my guy standing there with a blue background.
Jumalan: same as joaopc, has nothing special
aprintice : why is it so bad quality.

Keep trying guyz

Btw, i want to see my flames on signatures.

Also if its animated i pay more.
I dont want an animation the same as my avatar. i dont want it of my player goin to camara and hit it, some different
Last edited by BirdFluBank; Feb 19, 2010 at 07:31 PM.
BirdFlu's storage and sales account
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]