Ranking
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
I don't take people's CNC. Well I do. And I understand how it can help make me better. I just don't use it because well...isn't that my choice?

/thread

i think i'll come back when u learn to talk about the video instead of using ad hominems
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Or you can just not come back at all. save us both the time i guess?
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Cool thanks Sly, i've also seen alot of your recent work, i love that recent collab you did with Kubi.

why are you listening to sly if this is old work that you didnt want cnc on?

Or you can just not come back at all. save us both the time i guess?

it would save everyone more time if you stopped making videos altogether but you know thats only an opinion

wait no
thats a fact
Last edited by vesca; Jan 3, 2016 at 06:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by vesca View Post
it would save everyone more time if you stopped making videos altogether but you know thats only an opinion

wait no
thats a fact

Are you trying to be a dick here? Or am I missing something...

Either way, that ain't cool.
Last edited by Leanmarkie; Jan 3, 2016 at 03:57 PM.
Velair. I thanked sly doesn't mean I'll listen or apply what he said.

Suppose I hate cookies.
Someone offers it to me, to be polite I may take it but not eat it.

But if someone rudely shoves a cookie in my face telling me to eat it bitch. Imma say no right then and there.

wait no
thats a fact

Not even gonna respond to that lol I'll let you make yourself look like a douchebag on your own.
Last edited by matarika; Jan 4, 2016 at 03:15 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Velair. I thanked sly doesn't mean I'll listen or apply what he said.

Suppose I hate cookies.
Someone offers it to me, to be polite I may take it but not eat it.

So, out of curiosity, why do you post if you're not going to apply any of the constructive criticism? Do you honestly think you will get better if you ritualistically continue doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results?
The only reason people are posting is to try to help you become the best you can be, and just how you think it is insulting for the viewers to be honest about your work and give our cnc, it's also insulting for the people watching your videos to give advice and for you to basically say: fuck your advice.
Just because our opinions clash, doesn't mean you dismiss them altogether, which is what you're doing right now.

You won't get far if you continue to have such a close minded attitude towards things like this.

To make this relevant to the video, i stick to my previous statement on how you should work on transitions and a bit more with velo.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Things like, "you should work on your transitions." Nothing wrong with that.
I'll probably do it. But I don't apply CNC to every one of my videos, there are videos like these.

where i got an insane amount of positive feed back about how much of an improvement it is.

Those are the type of videos I apply CNC to. I got full try-hard on improvement. Spending lots of time editing.

There are other videos where I like to do my own thing, and maybe not toil for hours working on effects and editing and improvement. More relaxed or boredom editing.

Just because your not seeing your guys CNC applied as frequently as you'd like, it's no reason to begin to become low-key fustrated. I understand not all of you act like that. But some people i see begin to get flustered at the fact i'm doing certain things over and over. And say im ignoring or giving a big Fuck that, to their CNC. And then i begin to get flustered because they begin to get pretty rude. I get i can't change how some people are, but there's a way you talk to another human being. Theirs a difference between rude and telling the truth. To receive respect you must act respectful no?

Like what velair said -

wait no
thats a fact

Thats not someone deserving of my respect or even my time.

I was actually planning recently on releasing another video like IBT, one where I acumualte some of the stuff ive been hearing and release another video to show progress on my skill. But until that video, imma keep doing the same old stuff i usually do, for the many people who enjoy what i do now.

So be patient. I Have videos planned for you people who give me CNC and are looking for my progress.

And i have videos planned for the people who are more than satisfied with either my replaymaking, my story telling, or my quick Boredom edits.

I have a way of doing things, and people like to come up with these little assumptions and false accusations about how i act.
close minded attitude

Just because you don't understand why or how someone does something does not give you the right to craft your "diagnosis" about me.

A doctor does not give a diagnosis until he/she understands in full what he/she is dealing with, and the nature of it.

im sorry but after waht happened with Matafu, u know just a simple fun experiment. Now i know what some people (not to say specific names) are capable off, and you wanna call that being truthful? The ridicule and being made fun of for a experiment? Even the GM's had to step in and end it. then the very people who started that mess have the audacity to come to my videos and still claim to be a reliable source of help for me to improve? Nah, im sorry but that changed me and how i view CNC and the people giving it to me.

But 2WC i dont mind you at all, some people are truthful and say what i do wrong and what i can do right in way that make it seem like they actually care. And makes me want to get better. Not putting me down with negative carping. Hiding behind the lie that their giving me "CNC"

how do ya expect me to take advice from someone who wants me to quit video making in general. Because they have no hope for me.
How do i know someone like that can even be trusted to give me truthful advice.
Last edited by matarika; Jan 4, 2016 at 07:14 AM.