Ranking
Garen is so easy to shit on people with, but I feel sad playing him, because he requires an IQ of insect to play him.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I've been trying out a lot of adc jungling and it's working out pretty well, not sure if it'll work well in Ranked play though.

asdf

I can usually get a full clear of my jungle without losing too much hp so I can get devourers fairly quick and apply some pressure around the map (especially lvl 6 twisted fate) but it seems like it'll fail in ranked, too scared to try. ;(
Seriously considering maining ADC as Ez.

When games are so easy, you think you're on your smurf (2 games)

Last edited by SparChar; May 27, 2015 at 01:01 AM.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Yeah, he's SOO safe and deals a crap ton of damage with Muraforce. You can even build him a little tankier with Blue Ez and still deal a fuckton of damage. Then you throw in a Botrk, Shiv, PD, BT, and/or IE in there, and you get shit tons of damage at once.

Actually, what are you guys' thoughts on Shiv on Ez? I've only built PD on him before because it makes him auto faster, but I think Shiv might work because it will give him wave clear apart from his ult and even more damage on him poke. It sounds like it would work in my head.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Why are you building attack speed on him at all? Build full damage and land your skillshots and proc his passive lmao
Also you should get Trinity Force instead of Phantom Dancer.
Last edited by Holotor; May 27, 2015 at 01:17 AM.
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Why are you building attack speed on him at all? Build full damage and land your skillshots and proc his passive lmao
Also you should get Trinity Force instead of Phantom Dancer.

triforce botrk infinity edge pd is the only build
its not for the attack speed, although contrary to most mobafire guides, you do in fact auto attack between q's and you have a passive that adds on to the attack speed

muramana isn't worth, just get crit.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up