Hair Color: Need i say?
Eye Color: Need i say?
Hair Style: Need i say?
Nose: Need i say?
Mouth: Need i say?
Facial Expression:

Need i say?

Payment in TC: Freesies? 3:
Additional Info: Im kirito it shud be frehh!111!1!!1!1!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Kirito, I need a price. Lol not free.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
well i got banked again

at 3.9k rn :v
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
well i got banked again

at 3.9k rn :v

._. wait till you get more m8

Hair Color: Sleek oil like void

Eye Color: Shades of white/pure

Hair Style: Linked below Kumagawa hair style style :/? (little bit realistic please)

Nose: Linked below Kumagawa nose style :/?

Mouth: Linked below Kumagawa's mouth :|??

Facial Expression: must I describe? Kumagawa's please :///

Payment in TC: 13k Make it good yo please

Additional Info:
This is the type of kumagawa I want.
http://s13.postimg.org/7riv1039j/image.jpg (Just search "kumagawa" online to learn a bit more about the style of character he is if need be.)
I want that dark look with a crazed face like that, but I want the smile to be a little more in depth and I want the hair to be more realistic and detailed as in a lot more time and effort spent into each strand than not. The eyes should be as empty and eery as that. I would like shadow and such throughout them.

Make it eery as possible please. Thank you. :]

I know this may be a little much, but if it can meet atleast subpar to my standards as a good kumagawa head, no matter, 10k is yours. I'd like a little less cartooness and a little more seriousness when/if you indulge in this.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Yeah. You can search up his character and get a good description of his personality traits just by looking at his pictures. He's kinda that "more powerful than God" type attitude character.

I've been trying to get a kumagawa head for ages now. Thanks

ninja'd

Also, if you tend draw off of scratch, be sure to pm wips if you'd like.
Last edited by Link; Aug 24, 2015 at 06:05 AM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Oh, this'll be fun. I will start tomorrow. So you want the smile and eyes basically like in the picture?

Originally Posted by Link View Post
Yeah. You can search up his character and get a good description of his personality traits just by looking at his pictures. He's kinda that "more powerful than God" type attitude character.

I've been trying to get a kumagawa head for ages now. Thanks

ninja'd

Oh dear.

Yeah, I can do it. I just actually googled pics of him now. He looks like someone who's cute in front of everyone, and becomes some phsycotic child who's incredibly smart. (What I got from looking at pictures)