Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i have the privacy on facebook to keep my password from my mom/parents?
You should have to give her your password
7 Votes / 16.28%
You're entitled to privacy, and therefor should not have to.
36 Votes / 83.72%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

lol I stay away from facebook. What you do is say nop, tell her that it's against the rules to cus facebook says not to give your password to ANYONE.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
She prolly wants to know what your doing...

Make a second fake account X3
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)
Personally, the best reaction is to extend the back of you stronger hand towards the underside of your mothers chin.

Thats not exactly practical though.

So no, don't give her your pass. She may well be the reason your here, and the reason you dont have to pay for anything, but that doesn't give her full rights over you, or your property
Honestly, it sounds like your mom is some sort of a control freak...
I know what that's like, only not to this extent. It sounds... well, rather creepy actually.

Just do what 80%+ have said: say no and pray you don't get grounded or worse.

And I would suggest forcing her to read this thread and rethink what she's doing.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Your facebook, your account, it should fully be yours. Besides your mom should have her own account..
darkshadow8
not dead
Your mom uses your account to do stuff on Farmville and wants your password to your entire fb just to use that application? Maybe you should tell her to go fuck herself and get some new hobbies... or just say no and leave it at that, it is your account anyway, balls up.