ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
I sometimes grateful to actually take college rather than work right off the bat. Personally, i am too curious on something and my college facilitate the source which i can get the right information

I am working to learn bonds, and crypto currency, I am saving up right now so that when I turn 18 I can go straight into that area.. I am going to higher me a broker to do what they do lmao. I am planning to be successful in life ig.
Originally Posted by Fame View Post
I had to work as soon as I got out of school... so I didn't have anytime to get on. Sowwy
-----

A lot of people suck at the game lol... so it isn't that hard for me to shit on the last peeps.

I meant that I find the start game a bit frusturating, since it's just farming /looting and running away from the storm, then you get shot in the back and you've wasted all that time for nothing.
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
I meant that I find the start game a bit frusturating, since it's just farming /looting and running away from the storm, then you get shot in the back and you've wasted all that time for nothing.

When they put increased accuracy into fortnite it really pissed me off because I was getting lazered by noobs from across the map. But I adjusted to it now, I am a really fast builder I play on ps4, so it isn't hard for me to counter it anymore. But the beginning of the match is the easiest because if you land if a populated area all you have to is go around and pop a cap in everyone and take their shit. Then you just run along to the storm and kill peeps on the way. If you are already in the storm then just run around and look for people, I rarely sit in a base because ninja has rubbed off on me lol. I rush pretty much everyone, it helps me increase my shotgun accuracy. Also when you are running to the storm just hit small trees, and get big trees down to 50, then keep running it doesn't feel time consuming if you don't sit in one place the whole game, and are in constant gun fights.
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
Speaking of Fortnite & Player Unknown's Battlegrounds - I'd prefer battle royale game with less players than the usual 100 & a smaller playzone, as the first section of the game isn't too fun In my opinion the real enjoyment comes from being in the final few competitors left in the game and having intense battles attempting to outplay each other.

Then, what you need is a mobile game called Free Fire
50 Players.
Medium-sized map.
When they put increased accuracy into fortnite it really pissed me off because I was getting lazered by noobs from across the map. But I adjusted to it now, I am a really fast builder I play on ps4, so it isn't hard for me to counter it anymore. But the beginning of the match is the easiest because if you land if a populated area all you have to is go around and pop a cap in everyone and take their shit. Then you just run along to the storm and kill peeps on the way. If you are already in the storm then just run around and look for people, I rarely sit in a base because ninja has rubbed off on me lol. I rush pretty much everyone, it helps me increase my shotgun accuracy. Also when you are running to the storm just hit small trees, and get big trees down to 50, then keep running it doesn't feel time consuming if you don't sit in one place the whole game, and are in constant gun fights.

I'll try out this playstyle, hopefully it makes the start-game less mundane!

Originally Posted by Manitoda View Post
Then, what you need is a mobile game called Free Fire
50 Players.
Medium-sized map.

Don't have access to a mobile right now, thankyou for the suggestion though.
I am working to learn bonds, and crypto currency, I am saving up right now so that when I turn 18 I can go straight into that area.. I am going to higher me a broker to do what they do lmao. I am planning to be successful in life ig.

Oh ambitious one, i like it. Make sure you planned it right, i'll cheer for you.
The only work experience i have is in a small bakery helping occasionally on the kitchen or sometimes on cashier.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Is it possible to play pc's fortnite using an xbox controller? I mean I find it hard to build shit with my mouse+keyboard, I'm a pretty good shooter but I'm not really used to building in fortnite, lol.

Also, woo, goodluck on that Fame.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Sora, seriously, stop concerning about our activity.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Is it possible to play pc's fortnite using an xbox controller? I mean I find it hard to build shit with my mouse+keyboard, I'm a pretty good shooter but I'm not really used to building in fortnite, lol.

Also, woo, goodluck on that Fame.

I am not sure if it is possible... I know you can with a playstation controller, but not sure about xbox. Building is a lot better with keyboard+mouse you just have to set your building keybinds to the buttons on your mouse if you have gaming mouse and keyboard, I use a controller because I play on ps4, but if I was any good at m&k then I would definitely be using it. Just takes practice is all.