Toribash
See you took inspiration from MrJingles

Sweet speed and powerful looking as fuck. Gj as always you fucking god
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
The replay was amazing , the dms were solid , the type of dms I crave for. Some of the movement I don't agree with as much imo , but it's a good fucking replay ;o. 10/10 , nothing more to say about the replay.

Last edited by youngsandm; Jan 25, 2017 at 05:20 PM.
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
do you want to start up the collab again or nah

but aside from that the replay looks pretty solid i guess. its kinda bland with the general movement but the kicks are pretty sweet. and the spin on 385 was really great
its alright, a good comeback
7/10
Funky replay man!

Opener was strange (as always lul), but I didn't expect that decap into split. I liked that.

Spin was cool, but left you looking awkward for a little bit, especially during the pull.

Kick was well placed, and the grab dm stuff was pretty stylish.

You still got it man, thanks for the replay

surprised no one noticed how clean those hits were, aside from the grab thing uke only accumulated around 300 dmg. Hot damn
Last edited by MrJingles; Jan 26, 2017 at 06:50 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I get you make some wird ass openers but the leg twitch when your knee hit the ground just didn't really click with me. I completely forgot about this however once I saw that torso boom. Holy shit, the power behind that. The two legged kick was also great.
The skeets kind of felt like an afterthought. It didn't look like they had any effort put into them. Didn't really take away alot though. Sweet kicks my mang.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
good hits although the crotch boom had some numbers it looked a bit weak cause you pulled out so fast

digging that wrist dm into the chest kick though, a very pusga-esque replay haha

looks good fam
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/