Ranking
Original Post
Option to only be able to grab with one hand
When me and Icky were trying out a TKfrac mod, it was really stalematey... We thought that if there was a way to only allow a player to grab with 1 hand at a time (so they can swap grips but not grip with both at once), it would be a lot less stalematey.

Is this possible at all?
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
When me and Icky were trying out a TKfrac mod, it was really stalematey... We thought that if there was a way to only allow a player to grab with 1 hand at a time (so they can swap grips but not grip with both at once), it would be a lot less stalematey.

Is this possible at all?

I'm sure this would be relativley easy. It would enhance aikido. It would also ruin it for some. I think it should be an option.

~Supported
I'm just gamin' man
This is an idea I'm really surprised nobody has thought of yet. I think this would make a lot of mods more balanced, and throw some good twists on events that people already enjoy.

Would we also be able to limit which hand grabbed though? That would be interesting to see as well.
Could be funny to see something different in mods that you have already played for ages. Also you have to change openers to realise something. It should be an easy thing to add, so...

Supported.
Last edited by WeppetKo; Feb 24, 2015 at 11:25 PM.
I would love this as a feature. This would greatly boost the ways of playing toribash and increase the level of fun for this game
This suggestion is going places. It seems hard to be negative on this, considering how easily you can add it. It could also be OPTIONAL. I wouldn't mind having a public server with this. This could enhance alot of mods.
I'm just gamin' man
Yeah, that could get matches done quicker too. So it isn't just a big hug fiesta. I'd want to play this kind of mod.

~supported

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."