Toribash
Hmm. I'll update this when I have time, for the new textured trails.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
I've noticed recently that a lot of people are posting on full body texture requests saying that "I'd try the request, but I don't have the items". Well, the thing is, you don't need the items in order to preview the textures you make!

I'm supposed to see something, but all I see is a broken 404 Imageshack link

Could this perhaps be fixed?
Interesting. Unfortunately, my laptop (which has all the files) is dead, so, I'll have to remake this. Uh, ronalds, feel free to close this until I get a new version. I'll PM you when I do. >_>

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
Thanks hanz0. if only i knew how to open this program LOL
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Interesting. Unfortunately, my laptop (which has all the files) is dead, so, I'll have to remake this. Uh, ronalds, feel free to close this until I get a new version. I'll PM you when I do. >_>

Well, darn. Thanks for going through the trouble of redoing this all, though, much appreciated.
o_o It appears to have magically come back. Edited in the filenames for the new textured trails, enjoy.

B&B&B&
Great job Hanz0! This has been done before. Plus, you probably would know how to do this after reading the thread "The ultimate guide to unleashing the true potential of your custom folder"