Toribash
I might hit a bit of inactivity in the coming days. School mainly. Will try to be active.

i miss you ocean
I won't be active until the beginning of June so five months. Please add me to inactive.
I might make quick post here and there.
Originally Posted by pnutbutta View Post
I won't be active until the beginning of June so five months. Please add me to inactive.
I might make quick post here and there.

We need a reason for your absence, that's kinda how inactive people don't get kicked.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Well its not close yet but just thought I'd give a heads up, I got basic training in October so I wont be on for a combined 30 weeks if not more (10 for basic 20 for AIT) so sorry I wont be in-game or on the forums
dude I haven't played the game since January. You're fine bro, you won't be kicked ;)
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
OK, Now that its closer I just wanna refresh your memory, I WILL BE BACK, more swol than before. No but for real I'll be back around like the end of April 2017 hope you're all still here when I return.
I'll be inactive for a while.
I got 3 final exams for me to grade-up from Elementary to Middle School. And my Mom brought the laptop with her so I can't do shit.
I'll probably be inactive for a week because I don't really know if she will bring the laptop back. Wish me luck on the exams!