Ranking
Original Post
[IMG] Night's Torso (nothing special)

It's realy nothing spechial, hope you enjoy anyway ;P
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
....Dammit night why you make such epic in those textures holy crap!! Torso texture is up
Here comes more money XD.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post

It's realy nothing spechial, hope you enjoy anyway ;P

Was nothing special mistake special. That's just epic awesomness. Also do you make full torso textures? I mean b00bs, both pecs, stomach and chest?
]
Sorry I don't do textures anymore, you come 4 monts to late ;P
( besides: Nearly noone can pay my crazy prices xD )
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
Sorry I don't do textures anymore, you come 4 monts to late ;P
( besides: Nearly noone can pay my crazy prices xD )

If you would still make textures less expensive you would be bilioner! What are you doing here shouldn't you be in crytek (jk) It's shame that you have crazy prices xD. Shame....
]
It's not shame... its the reason why I got rich within minor time ;P

overpriced
would you do a texture set for me if I gave you a shiz full of items :V?

(anyway awesome man! You have a template for the new textures?
now that my shop is closed for so long all the TAs and Promos come and wan't textures ._.

The onyl thing I need is all Void stuff and custom belt, got everything else already :/
I think you can't give me any of that :/

the template is the same as for all boxes (hands/feet/biceps/triceps)^^

overpriced
Looks awesome. Did you make the upper torso part red-ish now? Or is that just because you got hurt there while talking the screen?
♠NO♠
the original torso colour (shaman) shines trough the texture :/

overpriced