Toribash
Original Post
[REL] Crash Test. With Uke instead of dummy.
So, basically, you stand at the end of a fairly long lane, and Uke is at the other end, standing at the base of a crash test chair. Y'know, the kind that accelerates and stops suddenly, causing whatever person in the chair to fly out at high speeds. Also, behind you is a conveniently placed wall, complete with collision damage and so on, making a high-speed collision very dangerous... But where to get that collision? ;o

As you can see, i took one image every fifth frame... Just to be a little merciful on your bandwidth. The collision is still quite dangerous though. Also, relax-all'ing Uke makes him sit in the chair.

I've made two versions of this: First one (CrashTest.tbm) has a standard, non-bouncy wall, and the second one (CrashTest2.tbm) has a bouncy wall, that makes collisions more... Bouncy. Not as extreme as you'd expect from me though!

Enjoy!

NOTE: I am fully aware that another mod in this theme has been made, but they are different in that Uke is the projectile in this one. The other one is names "crashcar.tbm", and is made by everyone's favourite Poptart.

Update! Now with a multiplayer version (CrashTestMP.tbm), which i'll upload MYSELF...

Attached Files
CrashTest.tbm (2.0 KB, 172 views)
CrashTest2.tbm (2.0 KB, 175 views)
CrashTestMP.tbm (2.5 KB, 150 views)
Last edited by Shook; Jan 19, 2009 at 09:04 PM.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Multiplayer would have to be two of the chairs going at each other, huh? xD

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Multiplayer would have to be two of the chairs going at each other, huh? xD

Haha, you crazy bastard!... I like it. And i'm going to make it. :3

Also, thanks for your positive comments!
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
ARRGG!!!
thats so much fun!!10/10 dude!!
what i love the most is setting the ed to -2000 or 1500
so much fun!!
20/10!

EDIT: i made an epic replay using crashtest2
Attached Files
00epicfail2uke.rpl (53.1 KB, 27 views)
Last edited by qq5ben; Jan 18, 2009 at 08:31 PM.
What a genious contraption, nice work. I like the bouncy version, you can jump and bounce off the wall and superman dive at uke Make the mp version with 2 opposing chairs soon pleeeaase, that would be so epicly funny to play online!
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art