ES Recruitment Drive
Cont.
The humanoid moved closer. Thinking back to the Toribash account, I instantly realize that the figure was Feed. This time, he took a more human shape than the Toribash version, which made him all the more terrifying.

I heard a knock on the door. I ignored it. It became louder until my eardrums burst. The door finally broke open and the evil entity entered my house. It made a beeline to my room, ignoring and completely obliterating everything in its way, including doors and windows. I screamed in terror, and then blackness.

Three hours later, my mom and dad came home.
They were shocked to see me hung by the neck with all of my limbs dismembered.

Amazing... just.... I just.....
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Never playing toribash again :<
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
This reminds me of , Gta SATANdreas, Pokemon BLACK, pokkkemmmnnn Sllvvvvrr, and BartDead
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.

eek

You're good at this stuff. The one thing that miffs me slightly is that the ending is written by someone who, presumably, is dead. is confusing to mind
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by SlyBash View Post
It's supposed to
also inb4 someone finds account name "Feed"

Here is a good tip

Make people listen to this particular song while reading the creepy pasta

Chills EVERYWHERE! and a depressive death feeling of suicide.....

also
The ending well, if you are dead, how did you write it :33 i know i know, but still you could change it a bit.
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.
i know i know, but also
FEED EXISTS!
ERROR 7 username is taken already