Ranking
Original Post
Tori-Market's most common issues
So guys lets talk about some market issues, and try to find some solutions.

This xmas I am going to buy a lot TC From Kristis she makes some really good offers, and maybe I can do something for the market.
I think Jire makes good prices, but he currently overwhelmed the texture prices which is a real problem for traders.

A second problem is the stocks in the torishop, but i dont think its that serious
Blaze more like User009 & Sagemsk do that, if I let them. Which I usually do because I don't always have time to undercut them by 1tc, so. Also, I lol'd at your transaction history, how much do you really know about market? : P

To - ToriBot -2,000 Head Texture

Dropkick the discussion was about issues on the market, not advertising your clan member's sales.
Originally Posted by PlayerID57 View Post
So guys lets talk about some market issues, and try to find some solutions.

This xmas I am going to buy a lot TC From Kristis she makes some really good offers, and maybe I can do something for the market.

Market issues? You mean the economy? Um well we can relate this to the US economy and say it's a shithole. A few people pretty much have a monopoly, but we can't really restrict them because that's a dick move, the US government doesn't even do it. THE US GOVERNMENT DOESN'T EVEN DO IT. Jire controls market prices, missuse has had the power to regulate prices as well, but he doesn't. Another problem that's not going to be fixed is how stupid and ignorant people can be. That's how it is though.
-----
Originally Posted by Jire View Post
Blaze more like User009 & Sagemsk do that, if I let them. Which I usually do because I don't always have time to undercut them by 1tc, so. Also, I lol'd at your transaction history, how much do you really know about market? : P

To - ToriBot -2,000 Head Texture

Dropkick the discussion was about issues on the market, not advertising your clan member's sales.

Some people are lazy and buy things from the torishop just because they can. And he had a valid point, missuse has like everything, if you need something go to him. He just happens to be in his clan, don't be so cynical.
Last edited by DrJim; Nov 21, 2011 at 07:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
market makes it too easy to compare prices

prices go down

no profit

before market, pharos force = 40k

now its 27k
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Clappy also has a shit load of items on the market. But what problems are you talking about as this is what this thread is supposed to be about

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
"1) Some people are lazy and buy things from the torishop just because they can. 2) And he had a valid point, missuse has like everything, if you need something go to him."

1) It is actually easier to go here http://forum.toribash.com/tori_market.php type in what you want to buy and then click on the cheapest price instead of going View all items, pick sub category, search the item from that category and THEN buy it.

2) The point of this discussion was issues on market and solutions to them. If you want to buy stuff for fairly or even ridiculously lower than the market price you should go to the forums, not PM pro marketeers who will try to rip you off. Not specifically referring to missuse, but whatever he has (besides unique stuff such as art) is available from everywhere else as well for lower prices from people who don't care that much about whether they make loss or profit. Btw, I'm gradually pulling away from the market now though so I'll lower my prices as much as I need to to have the lowest prices ;P That is one reason why the texture prices are dropping rapidly; my competition for text prices with user009.
I agree but I think also overtime that no profit from the certain items people dont wnat the will have to lower
If you are reading this then I think that right now the
the word "the" has been repeated two times :P