ES Recruitment Drive
The most common issue is prices are dropping rapidly so some don't make a profit, and its also a bit risky with expensive items because usually the average member who is buying in market has only 5-30k tc.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
The biggest problem is the noob marketeers that buy 500 orc ghosts and sell them for more then what they are worth.

Leaving most new members with out items till they are familiar with how to make tc.
Originally Posted by manowar123 View Post
when hunter joints were sexy and you needed to be rich for them but now they are 10k

the exact price for hunter forces was and is still 12k. I could of bought one when they first came out but I decided not to. That was a big mistake. I forgot who but someone but all of the hunter forces, making the price range to 20-30k. Over time the price value dropped and now it;s easy to buy. To be honost the market is just fine IMO.
Originally Posted by Erras View Post
The biggest problem is the noob marketeers that buy 500 orc ghosts and sell them for more then what they are worth.

Leaving most new members with out items till they are familiar with how to make tc.

Thats called a buyout. Why is it that when something that other people take advantage of more than everyone else is called noob?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by Nolanrules View Post
the exact price for hunter forces was and is still 12k. I could of bought one when they first came out but I decided not to. That was a big mistake. I forgot who but someone but all of the hunter forces, making the price range to 20-30k. Over time the price value dropped and now it;s easy to buy. To be honost the market is just fine IMO.

I'm talking about when they were sold out and every stock people would rush to buy them then sell for really high. You basically said what I did but longer and more explained.

Except they were usually always over 30k
Also market can make u get lucky than ToriShop and Market (Forum).
For example check my account history.
Originally Posted by PlayerID57 View Post
So guys lets talk about some market issues, and try to find some solutions.

This xmas I am going to buy a lot TC From Kristis she makes some really good offers, and maybe I can do something for the market.

I'm not a female.

Just sayin'.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Thats called a buyout. Why is it that when something that other people take advantage of more than everyone else is called noob?

because you dont buy them to use them you buy them for your own selfish needs.

I think people like you should be removed from toribash.

Just saying.

Just leave the low items for the the new guys.

Simple.
Originally Posted by OngBash View Post

Just saying.

Simple.

It's users trying to grant themselves a monopoly. Albeit not very well. Regardless, buying/selling restrictions of this nature will never be placed. Get used to it, we live in a world where people tend to act for their own selfish needs.
Originally Posted by OngBash View Post

Just saying.

Simple.

I actually laughed at this.
There will never be a lack of items for new players. The market is as much a game as Toribash itself. You don't complain about people ingame not "going easy" on new players because they don't have experience, so why should the market be any different?

Anyway, there really aren't any problems with the market as it is. Perhaps I'll get back into it and see if I can break a couple mil... We'll see. :>
))<>((