Ranking
Originally Posted by craftinbros View Post
woah I have been running the new script that shows the highest score and I'm only at round 130 and the high score is already 66k

It shows fitness (tori's score - uke's score). That's what the algorithm uses to rate the moves.
Signature temporarily out of order.
Originally Posted by psycore View Post
It shows fitness (tori's score - uke's score). That's what the algorithm uses to rate the moves.

oh. and also I'm really bad at math... if theres 20 different joints each with 4 different "modes" (or what ever you wanna call it) and 2 hands each with 2 different "modes" then how many different combinations are there?
oh. and also I'm really bad at math... if theres 20 different joints each with 4 different "modes" (or what ever you wanna call it) and 2 hands each with 2 different "modes" then how many different combinations are there?

4^20 * 2^2 = 4,398,046,511,104
I just checked the base.txt and it's blank does it only update once you've stopped running the script?
I just checked the base.txt and it's blank does it only update once you've stopped running the script?

It should write every ten populations. However when I checked myself the file seemed to be empty until I stopped the script. There is probably nothing you can do to fix it but I don't see any this could be a problem. Why would you want to look at the file?
Originally Posted by psycore View Post
It should write every ten populations. However when I checked myself the file seemed to be empty until I stopped the script. There is probably nothing you can do to fix it but I don't see any this could be a problem. Why would you want to look at the file?

ok thanks
-----
I think I may have found a problem...I was watching the script and noticed that the moves kept getting worse when they should get better, anyways I think this may happen because it takes the top 30% of moves from the previous 10 turns rather then in total so if one thing of 10 doesn't turn out good it could mess up the script for hundreds-thousands of rounds. I would fix this but I cannot lua script. So could someone who can check the script, see if I am right, and if I am fix it please?
Last edited by craftinbros; Mar 29, 2014 at 11:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i hate to late reply this, but, is this script supposed to take over your character or uke? because it takes over my guy and i need to restart it so i can do another move.
Originally Posted by jack11770 View Post
i hate to late reply this, but, is this script supposed to take over your character or uke? because it takes over my guy and i need to restart it so i can do another move.

your not supposed to enter a move