Toribash
Original Post
Names
so this is a question I have been meaning to ask for a while.

what happens to our original names when we change our name to something else, I am aware of the name you take over becomes name_inactive but what of our names could we ever retrieve them to use as an alt account?
you'll have to rise above the best and prove yourself, your spirit never dies.
your name gets removed from TB so anyone who makes a new account and uses your name, they wil be able to use it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
your name gets removed from TB so anyone who makes a new account and uses your name, they wil be able to use it.

That is false, I got a namechange, and when I went to make an alt with my old name it says the username is already in use/not meet the quality of standards and when I check to see if an account with the name exists nothing comes up.
I think that they sit in the data base till hampa reset's the servers.

So when he released the next update I think they might able to be used.
Awesome, I wanted to make my 1st account again. somehow I think anyone who get's a name change more or less does just for the fun of it.
you'll have to rise above the best and prove yourself, your spirit never dies.
I've heard before that if,you get a namechange, you'd have to make a namechange to get your previous name back. I don't know if thats true, but it sounds like it could be a possibility :v
you're on thin ice, pal
I think it changes it to Name_Old or something.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Originally Posted by HASSAN2000 View Post
I think it changes it to Name_Old or something.

Yes but that's what the owner you change it to goes to

let's say I was noob and changed it to RavWolf

so if there was a person called RavWolf their name would be changed to RavWolf_Inactive so my name could be Ravwolf

but what happens to the original account known as noob
Signed and certified by RavWolf: guardian of the underworld.
Sparky just made an account named SparkyAU recently, the name he changed from. He told me it takes a year to reset.