Ranking
Original Post
Can't find movies after using moviescript.lua
Okay, I am having a problem, I just downloaded Toribash v 3.04, I am running a Vista Home Premium OS. Whenever I use the Movie Script to make movies from my Replays, it says Saving to such and such number, will pause when created, however, when I open up the Toribash Folder, or even search my computer, there is nothing being created, so I cannot import anything into Movie Maker. My computer doesn't pause while the Mpeg is being made, so I am assuming its not being made. Any help on this? I would greatly appreciate is. Add me to MSN if you would like, thanks.

MSN-Germanpunks2p AT Hotmail.com

-German.
Last edited by Stilf; Nov 5, 2007 at 02:48 AM. Reason: descrete email
(I've changed your email a bit, better not write your email directory in the forum so you won't get spam)

Here:
http://www.toribash.com/forum/showth...ghlight=ffmpeg
Okay, I added the ff files to bin and placed bin inside the data folder, there was a pre-made screenshots folder, as it is Toribash 3.04. But for some reason it is still not working, that or I missed something somewhere, but I am pretty sure it still doesn't work for me.
Hmm. Did you check both tutorials on the subject ? there are two there.
(One links to the other and vice versa)
i have vista home premium on this comp and cant get it workin either.

I have got it workin on my other comp with xp pro tho.

didn't post till now coz i dont rly care, i use fraps.

but this indicates its probably something to do with the os, so it helps german, who does care.

Cheers, Jam0864
Thats why I stated my OS. It more than likely does, which means it won't be resolved unless they add a fix to it(assuming they find the error) and patch it. But I seriously doubt they will worry about it, because not a lot of people are running Vista in general. Thanks for the help though guys, I appreciate it. I will just use Fraps, I have always had it, just would prefer to use ffmpeg, but whatever.

-German
iLLegit, so count it...
Temporary workaround:

Run Toribash in compatibility mode (Windows 98 worked here)