Ranking
Original Post
Head texture shops
Ok well im opening this up and there's gonna be a bunch of cool/nooby heads

ok and also once a week ill have a raffle for head textures so yeah ok

thanx in advance to anyone who buys will be posting heads soon, gotta get them saved

and only on request will i make full textures... and uh yeah thanx again in advance

Demonic head 450 tc [sold to barry4276 but still available, i dont see why multiple people cant have the same head, price dropped 50 tc] (by buying this head you aknowledge that the same head may or will be worn by another layer)
Originally Posted by cameritec2
hey do you mind if its ok if i sell the demonic head to multiple people, ill be sure to send you 100tc out of every 500tc that people spend on it??
yeah ok
Disastrous (what i call it) Crappy so 250 tc

Crazy (sorry about how fast its spinning) 325 tc

MORE TO COME =D

Last edited by cameritec2; Mar 23, 2009 at 10:48 PM.
multiple people cant because its against the rules dont sell it or you'll either get banned for a while or banned for a long time
if you are gonna sell a head more than once, you have to have the original buyers permission first
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOOK, RULES.

16. If selling multiple variations of the same head texture/body textures/art piece, you must have a disclaimer in plain sight. This disclaimer should say something along the lines of:
By bidding on a set you acknowledge that other variations of the same set may be sold and worn by other people.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
But it's not a variation he is selling, it's the excact same.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
Originally Posted by Malvado View Post
But it's not a variation he is selling, it's the excact same.

owned xD

Anyway, I really don't think that tribals and little edited themes are worth more than 1 k

But gl with selling it ; o
||Donate me ^^|| Proud member of [Addicted]||10th DAN||Buy TC here!