Toribash
i dont have a lot of faith that anyone could convince you "let people keep scamming and being toxic because they've earned it with their playtime and the game needs all the players it can get" is a very weak take

icky literally also explained that whole situation with receipts but you guys just love to go feral at staff
Glimpsed
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
icky literally also explained that whole situation with receipts but you guys just love to go feral at staff

Grrrr staff bad, can't event make fun off trans people without being banned. And oh no how dare they consider me being an absolute garbage human being for the better part of a decade when infracting my 20th alternate account.
Corrupt idiots smh especially icky who made a genuine mistake and cleared it up!
Signature
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Originally Posted by Swosh View Post
Grrrr staff bad, can't event make fun off trans people without being banned. And oh no how dare they consider me being an absolute garbage human being for the better part of a decade when infracting my 20th alternate account.
Corrupt idiots smh especially icky who made a genuine mistake and cleared it up!

how much did sumotori dreams pay you to post that?

that will certainly negatively affect your legacy dude lol
Originally Posted by Swosh View Post

hahaha you're a funny guy. Icky lied he fully knew what he was doing. And you don't need to make fun of trans people to get banned, just say something that they happen to disagree with, just like Sir with the ukraine situation