Ranking
Original Post
New comp mod ideas
Drop ur idea for a new competitive mod we require evolution!!

I think boxshu with smaller box and only fracs could be neat

There’s no way abd is peak of what grappling could be

Have we maxed out what toribash meta is? Is crab the true dominant form of a top tier player?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
should make a mod where you kiss each other with fervent tongue lacing and maybe cuddling after with tit fondling
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
swordfighting with 10 turnframes and 120 matchframes at 30 gravity.
evil Führer of Evil
fight to the death or you get crushed by a wall? like it'd be funny to see the pressure people get when they have to win in slowly enclosed spaces
-----
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
swordfighting with 10 turnframes and 120 matchframes at 30 gravity.

make it 25 gravity bcuz fuck it we inventing an annoying mod
Last edited by grimmeyhits; Mar 20, 2024 at 08:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This sig has been infracted.
Reason: reopening Alcatraz
Gun Duel in regular TB
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.

Originally Posted by Viraly0 View Post
Drop ur idea for a new competitive mod we require evolution!!

I think boxshu with smaller box and only fracs could be neat

There’s no way abd is peak of what grappling could be

Have we maxed out what toribash meta is? Is crab the true dominant form of a top tier player?

good luck tryna change anything with ancient gone
Originally Posted by grimmeyhits View Post
fight to the death or you get crushed by a wall? like it'd be funny to see the pressure people get when they have to win in slowly enclosed spaces
-----

make it 25 gravity bcuz fuck it we inventing an annoying mod

I could actually imagine like 40 gravity. I think people get too comfortable around the same gravity settings. A good toribash player should be able to adapt to any gravity. I guess you wanted to be a bit sarcastic, but I actually like it when grinders that only know 3 abd moves are put in their place.
evil Führer of Evil
further engage distances, offset player rotations, turnframes from 20-50, 0 damage, dq only. either no dq in ring or a full turn for dq timer, that way it could resemble a tap out if theyre pinned to the floor for a full turn, make the ring bigger than abd/lenshu if you have low gravity make the dojo a box, if higher gravity make it a ring
Last edited by Kirito; Mar 21, 2024 at 08:46 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.