Ranking
Yep Delaid is right.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
I don't know I heard it's still in its beta stages! :O

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Toribash, huh?

Isn't that the game where stuff happens when you randomly click stuff?

Er, wait, thats Mah-Jong...
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
It sounds like you have to "bash" something called a tori. But what the shit is a tori?
I bet it's some kind of dinosaur thing.
I'm Back!
This has been said before, and I'll answer the same way I did then.

This is a community of players. Not everyone can go on playing the same game for years. Now, I started this whole "Let's Play.." thing when I did Slavehack, and I'll tell you why: If you want a community that will continue to grow, thrive, and not die, you need to be able to talk about other games, and play other games with other people in your community. That's what's going to encourage people to stay, as great as Toribash is. Why join up with a whole new gaming community, when you can play that game with people of the community you're already in.
Originally Posted by D0mination View Post
I believe Slith is using his sarcasm machine (Sarcasem2001 ~ $1234) to make a funny.

Originally Posted by Defyant View Post
LyokoJames: l2sarcasm.

Ass.

Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
I don't think he knows the meaning of SARCASM.
And yes toribash does get boring after a while but it's addicting and I only play becuase of my freinds :3

Originally Posted by Slith View Post
Man guys, I could have had that going for ages, but nooo... You had to point out the obvious. =<

Originally Posted by Delaid View Post
He probably literally doesn't know what sarcasm is. Your cover isn't blown yet.

I know what sarcasm is, but how am I supposed to know that it's just sarcasm?... Oh just forget I ever did those posts.