Toribash
Original Post
Tribal Head -Bork Style-
I'm looking for a Green Tribal Head.

Base: Orc Green or A Dark Shade

Details:Toxic - Markings up the side of the head with Crazy Symmetric Designs.

Front: Has To Be NON-Symmetrical, Make a sweet Spikey Design, And make the eyes A Bright Red-Orange. *Lava Eyes

The Back of the head needs To match the Front of the head. Same Colours, No Eyes. Add "Bork" In 'Demon-Like' Letters. Maybe a Toxic Colour'd oval around the name, With the name in Toxic.

Date Due: This Request will end by Thanksgiving.

I am Also in need of a Right Wrist and a Right Shin Tribal Design, Something that Matches the head. Once Again, Orc Base, Toxic Details.

Payment: This Request's Payment will vary with the Quality of the heads.
Minimum: 3k
Maximum: 15k
To get 15k for this request, It needs to be a high quality head And includes the Wrist and Shin.

Thanks,
Bork.
(☞゚∀゚)☞
Will see what i can do for ye.
Cuz this i bet is a decent amount of money for those 3 things.
If you like the colours i did on the other set will make a head like the same colour and change it the colour you want :P.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
I Liked that set, But the front of the face is Symmetric, I need it to be mixed up. and BORK on the back of the head.
(☞゚∀゚)☞
Not Really, And I would rather have a Head that was made when this request was made, Not something that was for sale before. It makes the head more Unique.
(☞゚∀゚)☞
Originally Posted by Deathsoldi View Post
Does you like the 1 i have in my avatar.

nice avatar atleast someone likes it in here lol (death look at my thread u might earn big TC if u do it)
||||7th dan black belt||||