ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Activeness
Activeness i havent seen any of clan Evil for two days is this right clan i shoulda join?Im not sure can i be in Evil if anybody isnt active!
CHEEZBURGER? o.O
well this is Shlimby( im at shlimmy's house) we actually are pretty active, but improbablyu the most active and I am currently grounded D:...i just got electronics back so i can play as soon as i get home lately, tthe members have been very very busy
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
He's right.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
ohh thats what you were doing....

anyway, yea....Evil is very act-...oh...he left... WOW loser!
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
Yea yea.
We have been very busy I'm up to my neck in [Evil] requests and stuff...
Welcome, tertywerty.
You last visited: Today at 03:24 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 865.
XD

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
I've been really tied up in work lately, but I'm finishing several of the multi-thousand dollar projects, so the stress is now leaving. I'll be on more often now.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
wow.... multi-thousand...sweet.. would u by any chance donate to the give a shlim alienware foundation aka GASAF foundation
Last edited by Shlimby; Jan 27, 2008 at 08:19 PM.
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
When my books are all settled out, I'll see what I can do.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
thanks for ur kind consideration of the GASAF
Last edited by Shlimby; Jan 27, 2008 at 08:19 PM.
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm