Toribash
It's not that you're stealing kills from the adc. Nobody says you can't play a middle ground between hard carry and supporting the team. It's just that when you have gold, it's better to try to snowball that gold lead through carrying than trying to support your team. It's why you aren't buying mikhael's crucible for your adc in every role.

Besides, it's not like snowballing your own position is actively hurting other lanes. A kill in any lane isn't just about the gold from the kill, but the gold difference you can generate while they're dead. If you kill a lane and don't push into turret, you're giving the enemy room to make up the gold deficit they accrued while dead. A wave pushed into the turret is a wave of cs that the enemy isn't getting, which is ~120 gold. Assuming the person you're pushing with can cs, that means you should generate ~240 gold difference just from pushing the wave, let alone the kill gold. And that's excluding the XP deficit as well, which has the most impact in the early game, where you're most likely to generate noticeable gold and level advantages.

Basically, playing greedy isn't wrong so long as you aren't being blinded by the greed. A selfish purchase can indirectly benefit the rest of the team if you can use that selfish purchase to secure more benefits for your team. That's essentially the entire premise of the ADC position to begin with, but that mentality can translate into any other role.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
at low elo you should always consider that youre playing alone and play according to that, dont get baited by teammates and also never give them anything
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
I have the original(legacy) championship riven on my turkey account

that was the only thing that made me value the account
now everyone has it and im depressed

u get a little crown, frame and more particles, feel special.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
Welp, time to ride the ekkko train from silver to gold

I stand by this statement

ewratesrjs

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Is that skin even legit or is it just custom skin
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
You know current month is October.

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.

what

im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter