Toribash
View Poll Results: Would you like to have a running contest of our highest streaks in Aikido based mods?
Yes
8 Votes / 72.73%
No
3 Votes / 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
[WAPOW] Suggestion Thread
Welcome to the WAPOW Suggestion Thread.
This thread is open to all Toribash members.
But, make sure that you read the rules before posting.

We are looking for suggestions for WAPOW Clan Goals, Events, Activities, Threads etc.

Rules:

Do Not Post
Mature content, immature nonsense, spam, useless chatter or inappropriate content

Do Post
Well thought out creative ideas and suggestions for improving or advancing the WAPOW Clan

I will not hesitate to moderate this thread. - Krulls
(If posts are made which are offensive or useless, I will edit/delete them as necessary)

WAPOW!
I'm sure you're already talking about this a lot.

But I can't seem to find a clan-video!
That should make you seem more professional!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I agree, a clan video would be cool. I know that we are still trying to arrange the whole system out, but if we can make one it'd be great! Also I mentioned it on skype but we could have a chit chat thread for the clan and people who don't have skype.
as you can see here Krulls made a Clan Vid thread. its closed for now but we will probably make one soon when we have a good maker idk ill PM someone to get a start if we want
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
we should have a irc, and hit sound (I got it <3) in the clan page. and a floor banner thats not the fist (just maybe Krullzy)
N I C E
I agree. An IRC would be nice for you guys.
If you need some help configuring it, PM me.
Modo Bestia
well we already have Skype we use too chat with i dont think we need an IRC we do all our chit chat there
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If anyone wants to hear my ideas.
If we do a clan vid, we can do flow soccer.
Which Means we each like convert through soccer. such as happening in the vid.
Look at this vid at 3:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHxXmAZSsAU
N I C E
idk about the soccer idea because im not too sure any of us can do it. I like the idea of the toris changing but we are gonna talk about it a bit more on Skype before we reopen the thread. So when a lot of people are on just bring it up and we can discuss it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]