ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
i was in a betting server and i betted on the winner
i losed 10k in this i betted on jason1947 boombaklaa1234 loses and i lost my 10k
wtf how dude how wat i do now
Last edited by Jeferson; Oct 28, 2014 at 09:09 PM.
Originally Posted by XnonXx View Post
i losed 10k in this i betted on jason1947 boombaklaa1234 loses and i lost my 10k
wtf how dude how wat i do now

that makes no sense also if you got pictures that would help without pictures nothing to do (or a proff )
like i was in a betting server and jason broked boombakla arm and in the final like 1 second to the arm lean the ground i betted and i losed the 10k dat is my question i can have my money back? and why it happened?
bet at your own risk.

Maybe you got confused and bet on the wrong person xD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
you need to explain this in a more detailed way. add screenshots. otherwise it could just be you trying to cheat yourself some cash
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Ok first of all, I checked your Transaction History for the 29th of October and no 10k Bet was sent from your Account to Bookie(The Account where all Bets go) and no 10k Bet was taken from your Account by Bookie, hence no 10k Bet was made at the Date of October 29th 2014. Here's the Official Toribash Transaction Log of your Account for the Date of October 29th 2014

Transaction Log

Originally Posted by XnonXx View Post
no jason will win and in the last frame i betted on he fuk me dude

Second of all you can only Bet in the first 80 Frames so if when you said that you meant that it was the last frame and Jason was about to win and then you tried to do /bet 10000 jason1947 then the Bet Attempt wouldn't have worked anyway meaning it is impossible that you lost the 10k, not to mention that your Transaction History is confirming that.
If this is a Fraudulent Report and/or a Scam to get the TBStaff to give you 10k it is Bannable. If this Incident happened on another Date besides the 29th of October then please inform me what Date it did happen and i'll check your Transaction Log. Also try Refreshing Toribash so that it shows your Correct Amount of TC. I would suggest just adding 5TC to the Decapprize of a Random Public Server.
Last edited by ZENKID123; Nov 1, 2014 at 11:32 PM.
I think screenshots would help. Please post those next time as well as if you have the ones for this report now.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.