Ranking
Originally Posted by Day View Post
Where is the first post test

It was implied multiples times throughout the application.
Read each first letter of each sentence, and subtract the 5 letters from the beginning of the phrase and the end.
Well. Did your math and doesn't add up. You did not put first post stuff on = denied ;-;
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
Originally Posted by NiteNite View Post
Well. Did your math and doesn't add up. You did not put first post stuff on = denied ;-;

It'd be entirely arbitrary if I did ; I've known the OP by heart.
I don't need to read it again, because that would be redundant.
Reason over rules.
im sending a invite cause i've noticed that our new applicant quality has gone down and we need someone who is ok with being a dick
welcome back dreamcrusher,
-----
try and leave warboys as soon as possible
Last edited by Day; Sep 19, 2015 at 06:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
im sending a invite cause i've noticed that our new applicant quality has gone down and we need someone who is ok with being a dick
welcome back dreamcrusher,
-----
try and leave warboys as soon as possible

I'm unbanned some time in October, so I'l get on that soon enough.
hello my name is mytholigy and i would like to join your clan. the reason behind it is you guys seem like an awesome clan. i am semi good at toribash, and my favorite mods are judo, and judo frac. i am 13 turning 14 in October. you guys can reach me by my Skype, bbc123212.

Thank you for you're time,
Mytholigy
Originally Posted by mytholigy View Post
hello my name is mytholigy and i would like to join your clan. the reason behind it is you guys seem like an awesome clan. i am semi good at toribash, and my favorite mods are judo, and judo frac. i am 13 turning 14 in October. you guys can reach me by my Skype, bbc123212.

Thank you for you're time,
Mytholigy

Did not read ANY of the first post, it seams.

Denied.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by mytholigy View Post
my favorite mods are judo, and judo frac

heh judo, judo frac... xD lol'd he chose the mods that 95% of every clan consider to be the least impressive, i would rather someone say they are skilled in the art of steelpackage.tbm than judo.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by NiteNite View Post
Train your ass off. Really, nobody takes blue belts seriously, more so on the top 5 clan's recruitment threads. We got lines of peeps much more qualified than you ready to send in applications. That's why you are going to pwn skrubs and show us you're worth or die trying. If you're serious that is...

Hey NiteNite will you consider me now that I am a brown belt?
Originally Posted by Scintillate View Post
Hey NiteNite will you consider me now that I am a brown belt?

Brown belt is still entirely lacking.
No.
Not really.
I wouldn't consider you.