Ranking
Originally Posted by Diealready View Post
THE GOD IS NOT A LIE.

HOLY MOLY...Dude I want you to read this. It will go offtopic alot.
Ok first off, if he was a lie then tell me how the Bible come out and HOW DID PEOPLE COME IN..Soon in the future I'm going to find the truth about that... I'm going to do it by research and Science. But if he is not real then where the heck do you go when you die? Where does your spirit go? I was told that the Stars are spirits....But one thing that you need to know......This is something that shocked me in my life:

Ok on November 23rd, 2007, my Great Grandpa and I went on a 4-Wheeler ride. We went 2 miles into a dirt road. We stoped at my Great Uncles house (Who died 2 weeks after my Great Grandpa). Then we went furthur down the road..Then out of no where his head hit the handel bars and flipped the 4-Wheeler... I was in a stage of shock that I jumped off my 4-Wheeler and ran to him... Ok this 4-Wheeler weights about 700+lbs, and I can only bench 210... I started to lift the WHOLE 4-wheeler off, then I notice the front wheel was pushing his head in the ground. So I easily laid the 4-wheeler down and got on mine. I was going 60 mph on very tight turns...This is the part that made me belive in Spirits and God..When I went around a very sharp turn my 4-Wheeler was on 1 wheel..Then I heard something say "You'll be alright Robert" (That's my name) then my 4-Wheeler went Air born... Out of nowhere, my 4-Wheeler back right wheel hit a tree then was LIFTED back on the road... Ok so I lived by a highway..Just 2 lane. I didn't stop to look but was going around 50 mph... All of a sudden I heard a Semi horn right by me... But I did a move I never did on a 4-Wheeler Especially on a ROAD. My 4-Wheeler went completly sideways then straightin. I went thru my ditch then ran into the house. I called my mom then grandma.. They told me to call 911...But when I hung up the phone I heard a noise...It said "I will....Miss....You" that's what it sound like then When I called 911 I talked..After they got there, They told me to take me to him. We went to the reck and they loaded him up..When he got to the hospital he was pronounced DEAD..After that we got the 4-wheeler off the ground and back on the road... It ran fine, so I took it back home...Then this is weird...5 days after the burial me and my grandma went to his wreck with a Cross and a picture of him...I drove his 4-Wheeler and my grandma drove the one I was on at the wreck. We put the cross in the ground and after that we went to leave... But when I went to start the 4-wheeler It wouldn't start...Nothing was wrong with it. My grandpa picked us up and loaded the 4-wheeler up.. We took it home and found out that nothing happend..I think that my Great Grandpa stalled it.. But a Couple of months later I went there and stoped... I was by my self around 8:30 P.M. and it was dark...Then I looked at the cross, I then notice a little blur behind it. I went to start the 4-Wheeler up and the lights came on but the 4-Wheeler didn't. I look straight Forward and seen my Great Grandpa IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DIRT ROAD... He waved at me then just vanished... I went home that night and stayed up alll night long....

^ is a very true story...

EDIT: SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG THING I WAS TRYING TO MAKE A POINT.
Last edited by AfterSh0ck09; Jul 10, 2009 at 02:12 AM. Reason: SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG THING I WAS TRYING TO MAKE A POINT.
For cool avatars go to the link:
http://avatars.jurko.net/browse.php?sort=best
First off, neither of you can state that God isn't true as a fact. Second a lot of better people than you have dedicated their life to the same cause and come off with nothing.

Umm... Sorry if I'm being insensitve but I don't believe you, you have told this story before and you seem to exagerate every time.
Originally Posted by AfterSh0ck09 View Post
HOLY MOLY...Dude I want you to read this. It will go offtopic alot.
Ok first off, if he was a lie then tell me how the Bible come out and HOW DID PEOPLE COME IN..Soon in the future I'm going to find the truth about that... I'm going to do it by research and Science. But if he is not real then where the heck do you go when you die? Where does your spirit go? I was told that the Stars are spirits....But one thing that you need to know......This is something that shocked me in my life:

Ok on November 23rd, 2007, my Great Grandpa and I went on a 4-Wheeler ride. We went 2 miles into a dirt road. We stoped at my Great Uncles house (Who died 2 weeks after my Great Grandpa). Then we went furthur down the road..Then out of no where his head hit the handel bars and flipped the 4-Wheeler... I was in a stage of shock that I jumped off my 4-Wheeler and ran to him... Ok this 4-Wheeler weights about 700+lbs, and I can only bench 210... I started to lift the WHOLE 4-wheeler off, then I notice the front wheel was pushing his head in the ground. So I easily laid the 4-wheeler down and got on mine. I was going 60 mph on very tight turns...This is the part that made me belive in Spirits and God..When I went around a very sharp turn my 4-Wheeler was on 1 wheel..Then I heard something say "You'll be alright Robert" (That's my name) then my 4-Wheeler went Air born... Out of nowhere, my 4-Wheeler back right wheel hit a tree then was LIFTED back on the road... Ok so I lived by a highway..Just 2 lane. I didn't stop to look but was going around 50 mph... All of a sudden I heard a Semi horn right by me... But I did a move I never did on a 4-Wheeler Especially on a ROAD. My 4-Wheeler went completly sideways then straightin. I went thru my ditch then ran into the house. I called my mom then grandma.. They told me to call 911...But when I hung up the phone I heard a noise...It said "I will....Miss....You" that's what it sound like then When I called 911 I talked..After they got there, They told me to take me to him. We went to the reck and they loaded him up..When he got to the hospital he was pronounced DEAD..After that we got the 4-wheeler off the ground and back on the road... It ran fine, so I took it back home...Then this is weird...5 days after the burial me and my grandma went to his wreck with a Cross and a picture of him...I drove his 4-Wheeler and my grandma drove the one I was on at the wreck. We put the cross in the ground and after that we went to leave... But when I went to start the 4-wheeler It wouldn't start...Nothing was wrong with it. My grandpa picked us up and loaded the 4-wheeler up.. We took it home and found out that nothing happend..I think that my Great Grandpa stalled it.. But a Couple of months later I went there and stoped... I was by my self around 8:30 P.M. and it was dark...Then I looked at the cross, I then notice a little blur behind it. I went to start the 4-Wheeler up and the lights came on but the 4-Wheeler didn't. I look straight Forward and seen my Great Grandpa IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DIRT ROAD... He waved at me then just vanished... I went home that night and stayed up alll night long....

^ is a very true story...

EDIT: SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG THING I WAS TRYING TO MAKE A POINT.

It's called unprotected sex, genius.

But yeah, I don't believe you either, I personally don't believe in ghosts and spirits and things, that MJ thing was probobly just some random person that painted it on for attention. (Yes I have some fucking imagination, but it could have happend.)

Also, I just read your post fully and it appears you have some imagination too, gg.
Last edited by DecapW; Jul 10, 2009 at 02:37 AM.
I would say ghost does exist,I dind't realy saw them but I heard peoples talk about it alot.
And my mom told me about it to about her father.
Before her father was dieng he was waving to peoples calling them good bye is like he was seeing stuffs.

My grandmother,there was a persoon that she knows,and one day before the persoon die he was walking away into my grandmother dream and the day that my grandmother wakes up at night that persoon that she knows got into a accident,and died.

But I would say ghost / spirit does exist.

Not many peoples believe in it until they saw it.

But not all the time stuff on the net is a lie.

"I wont argue with you or complain with you if you doesn't believe in ghost or spirits,it's your life not mine"
"And there's many religions on this world,certain peoples believe in god,certain belive in devil,certain believe in none"
"So you won't find the same answer from someone if they believe in spirits or ghost and stuff"
"Just do your life,and don't play the life for the others :P".

Invade!
Last edited by iNoTo; Jul 10, 2009 at 02:50 AM.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
The ghost could've been a shadow from outside, then reflected the shadow on the glossy floor.
Last edited by flubbah; Jul 10, 2009 at 11:33 AM.
It makes me wonder..
Wow debate much?

I don't think it's real personally.
They're just overkilling michael jackson again.
lol
Closed, from what I see, the thread has been derailed, wasn't exactly good to start with, and isn't meant for rapid threads. Maybe wibbles or discussion, next time?