Ranking
Original Post
Hey
Just to see who's still around and posting on the forums, I thought I'd do this thread thing again.

Post your name, age, blah blah blah. Like this.

Name: Nick Wiggins (Wiggins in-game)
Interests: Toribash, Guitar Hero, skate.(360 game), RL skateboarding, my girlfriend, photoshop, my youtube channel.

Post what you want. Just kind of... Introduce yourself. Some people didn't get a chance to post when I did this thread a loooong time ago, so this would be a good chance to do that.
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Name: Dalton (ragoo in game)
Intrests: Wii, toribash, making movies, music, anime, naruto... ROCK LEE!!!!!, guitar hero, final fantasy, chilling with my friends, hanging out with chicks
This is my story..... and your not part of it
Name, Age 15 Blah blah blah.
^^

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Name: Kenny Compton ( Taek in-game )
Interests: Toribash, weed, chillin' with my brother, and most importantly, Shannon.
Nice name btw. =D
Last edited by tertywerty; Jan 31, 2008 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Awsome name.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
Name: Dylan (WolfReaperz In Game)
Hobbies: Guitar Hero 3, Drums, Reading About Wolves, Halo 3, Building Mini-Cart race cars from scratch, Counter Strike Source, Souldier Front, Rakion, Paper mario for wii and gamecube, Rock, Metal, Heavy Metal And Alooot more

Awww... C'mon Terty... You know we want to hear more than that.
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by wiggins View Post
Awww... C'mon Terty... You know we want to hear more than that.

Ok ok gawd..>> I am 15 years old My name is [CENSORED]
My intrests are Pot
My location is under your bed.
Last edited by tertywerty; Jan 31, 2008 at 01:40 PM. Reason: WTF VEB?!

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
NAME!:yeah my name deserves an exclamation point CODY! ALDSTADT!
sex: optional
intrests: acid, weed, toribash, friends, guitar, drums, airplanes, cooking
OMG
i need money!
Last edited by tertywerty; Jan 31, 2008 at 01:41 PM.
Evil's Old School cracked out Paladin.
Name: .........
Gender *PC FTW*: If you really want to know, then start masturbating because you're obviously not getting any.
Interests: ..... I'm here, what else is there besides toribash? Wait theres weed.
Location: South of Cancer.... somewhere down there, kinda hard to see from here
Last edited by tertywerty; Jan 31, 2008 at 01:42 PM.
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
We are still missing quite a few people on here...

I want EVERYONE in Evil to post.

Still waiting to see Shlimby on here, too.
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]