Ranking
Original Post
[VID] Matarika: Jungle Love
(Hey i'm back ;o)

Here is a pretty neat replay i did on a Mod by TRichard. Go pm him about the mod if you want it. Enjoy the edit and the replay. Thanks, don't forget to subscribe! Good Job to TR as well for doing a wonderful job on the mod.

AECS6
Premiere Pro

Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
This Was Beautiful 10/10 Congratulations for making yet another amazing video
[LoP] [TF] [HaZZarD]
The timing for slow-mo is perfect! Theme song and replay matched perfectly. Great one.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
You should really have used some cc or overlays to make the video fit the song better

But otherwise it's nice
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
I agree with skip that the CC didn't really match the song. Cool video though, I enjoyed it. The mod looked really cool. You have very nice camerawork for the most part too
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
the camera shook and went through objects too many times for me to go back and count

try expertcam, seems like the only reason it's worth being picked up imo is that it's good for these replays.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
try expertcam, seems like the only reason it's worth being picked up imo is that it's good for these replays.

Nah, i use it for all replays atm, works really well.

Anyways, the atmosphere was really cool and dramatic.
I think everything has been said already.

The slow-mo felt a bit choppy at parts.
whats that mod called and the video is good martrika
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
theres nothing objectively wrong with the video, but nothing is hard to make work
its kind of like wearing black and white clothes, you can't go wrong, but if you do you should reconsider life
sync was ok